Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Ay Caramba Store

I used this app to sell my products, to do marketing for my store and increase the sales.
With this aplication I hope that my products are better known.

Homem de Condutta

When using this platform, I still try to adapt it in the best possible way to all policies, thus maintaining my acceptability in the face of it.

Shop972Eleven

This app is very helpful and user friendly and it saves me a ton of time with advertisement and marketing to my customers and followers

Dealushop

I used this app to help me know how many visitors i have and to grow my business. I really like how it's work

The Rustic Pelican

Enjoy using the Facebook app for my Shopify store.
Easy to install and easy access to manage the store.
Great App!

bibì di Barbara Fragale

I love facebook very much. I only need to match a selling site with facebook, that's the reason why I'm considering shopify

lifemuves

Love it so far. Knew about Shopify for a long time but never used it. As use it now it looks so promising.

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Well, I am a complete novice as an online retailer, but thanks to all the informations gathered, I managed to install the device properly. Clear, efficient... and hopefully fructful in term :-)

Gymsy.de

Die gesamte Arbeit wird einem erleichtert. Zudem bietet vieles kostenlos an und sorgt somit für optimale Befriedigung beider Seiten.

Serannastudio

I used this app because is great for business!
This App is also great to promote online business, products and services.