Facebook & Instagram , 3,973 reviews

3.2
March 1, 2021

I used this app to increase my sales through facebook. More power to your company. Thank you very much!

Kitchen City Frozen Meals
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 1, 2021

Very easy for a non techie like me who is feeling their way around ecommerce with what feels like a blindfold on. A simple click of the button- now that's how I like it

BELLADONNA
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 1, 2021

Setup was easy. Why are you asking me to review it before I got a chance to use it? Also what's with the character limit?

Posture Good
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2021

This app helped me to reach more audience for my market. Website was also easy to create and accessible

HomebyGeeluxury
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 1, 2021

i used this ap to help me connect my facebook shop .... easy peasy. cant wait to start selling!!!!!!

SOJARA
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited March 1, 2021

Easy setup & highly recommended for growth! The setup guides were super easy to follow and made it a breeze to get ads rolling for my company!

Absolute Vitality - Infused with Lion's Mane & Chaga
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited March 9, 2021

Thank you for the information...the information was thorough and it helped me get the knowledge I needed to get my shop running smoothly. I am ready to get this going so that I can get traffic to my page.

Copper Cohens
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 1, 2021

still learning, i did however struggle to sort out the facebook pixel, but i overcame and im ready to start selling

THE LIVSTORE
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 1, 2021

I used this application to help me set up everything I need for creating and starting advertising.it also helps me use others helpful applications so,I'm really excited.

THAYOPTIONS
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 1, 2021

It is one of the most effective sales channels if it is not the MOST as it is generating sales and creating the right exposure to increase demand

•SieLayStyLe•