FAQ Page & Help Center Pro

SEO-Friendly FAQ page, product FAQ, Accordions, 12+ templates

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Faq page & help center

Fashion by Mabel®

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The best FAQ app I've tried, easy to install and set up, super user friendly and great support. Sincerely.
Michael

August 18, 2022

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and DDSHOP FAQ app.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at ddshopapps@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you!

Premuno

Location Switzerland

Great app and great support! There are a lot of other apps for this out there, but I'm really happy that I found this one after testing through 5 similar apps that all disappointed me

August 11, 2022

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Location Germany

Great App, Awesome Customer support. 5 Stars! My recommendation. We tried many other FAQ app before. This one is the best!

June 28, 2022

Trendsplant

Location Spain

Very helpfull and easy to use app. Also when you have problems their chat support is stunning and everything is solved in minutes. I highly recommend this app.

June 24, 2022

4 Paws Natural Treats

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is very easy to use and i like how you can put it anywhere on your webpage. The Tech support is very quick and helpful with any questions you have.

June 22, 2022

K9 Comfort Spray

Great app, easy to use. Perfect for displaying FAQs in an organized, appealing fashion. Quick, super helpful customer support also!

April 27, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review.

Best Appliance Skins

I like how the app performs my dropdown Quick Tips Guide. The representatives get back to you right away if you have any questions or need help adjusting things within the app. I highly recommend this app. Thank you!

April 18, 2022

Lusid

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm really pleased with this app. There are a bunch of different layouts to choose from and it sits in really nicely with my website and theme design. The team was really helpful with my questions and quick to respond.

April 14, 2022

HuisdierPortret.be

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Even after uninstalling the app it still leaves behind files and code in theme files. This thing is a hot mess. Stay away and read the other 1 star reviews as well. Shady business practices.

March 31, 2022

Hello,

We are very sorry for the problem you have encountered. But please understand that this is an application related to the interface, so in some cases it may conflict with the website theme. We're sorry that you've only been installing and uninstalling apps for a short time and haven't contacted us so we can help you with the problem.

Usually these conflicts are very easy to resolve within minutes. In the application's user manual, there are also very detailed instructions on how to uninstall the application without leaving any source code and you may have accidentally ignored it: https://faq-guide.ddshopapps.com/uninstall-app
Once again very sorry to you!

Kind regards,

BigToeMan

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Really easy to navigate, great customization options & Technical service is on point! Really recommend using it.

March 24, 2022