Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Enamour J

This app save our time and effort, as the owner Im less stress now that my staff will have zero mistake in booking the shipment

September 16, 2021

We are glad to know that the app saves you time and effort in processing shipments and it is now error free. Thanks a lot for the review

BlueCube Baths

Customer service was very helpful. I had a hard time with the installation initially, but I was very pleased once I got on the line with customer support.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great app for creating Fedex labels with a support team that is very helpful and always prompt with their responses

August 31, 2021

Thank you for recommending this app for creating FedEx labels. We are glad that our support team could be of help to you in generating labels for shipments to Peurto Rico

WeatheredWoodOnline.com

super helpful with issues and quick response time. must have app if youre using fedex with you shopify account.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app. Appreciate it. And glad to know our support team could help.

Leia Inc. | Lume Pad

Always happy to talk with the support team, really helpful.
This app is a must-have if you use FedEx.

August 30, 2021

Seeing that you had a 5-star experience is the best thing we could hope for. Appreciate your special mention of this app being a must have for FedEx users.

Plymouth Artisan Cheese

Very helpful and quick service when I was in a pinch. Prathyusha was able to walk me through shipping zones and set them up with me while on the phone, a real life saver!

August 23, 2021

We are happy to hear that we were helpful in the configuration of rate settings. Thank you so much for the review. This means a lot to us.

Tahona Store

The support of this team has been absolutely phenomenal. They have helped me every step of the way, very prompt to respond and they were even willing to jump on a Zoom call to help explain things further. If you are using Fedex shipping, this App is a must!

August 18, 2021

We are happy to know that our support was helpful in setting up the app. Thanks a lot for the review. This means a lot to us.

PhenodToy

we were having trouble with shopify as they do not allow us to use our own shipping account, sure enough down loading this app fixed it. once we were set up to print labels they even hopped on a zoom meeting and helped us configure the site so shipping rates were properly routed through our account instead of shopify's backwards shipping system. Last but not least I want to thank Prathyusha for her patientce and expedience in helping me get my site properly configured. :)

August 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for the amazing review. We are happy to know that Shopify shipping with your own FedEx account is now streamlined with this app. We’re glad our support team could help in the configuration process. Thank you. This means a lot to us.

Weisenberger Mill

Excellent app that helps me do my job easier....on top of that absolutely AMAZING support. I wish all software companies were as responsive to emails as they are. Keep up the great work!

August 18, 2021

We are happy the app is making your shipping easier. and we’re glad our support could help. Thank you for the amazing review. Means a lot to us.

Jefh Woodshop

Excellent support team! I am starting to use the app and it seams very straight forward. Look forward to see its possibilities, compare to the FedEx dashboard it is a breeze.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your rating with us. Much appreciated. Glad that you are already loving the app's features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12