Ship, Rate and Track

Ship, Rate and Track

$19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 21, 2021

The entire support team at PlugInHive were so wonderful to help me, especially Prathyusha who stayed on the phone with me to configure Shopify and got our special FedEx Flat Rates operational for US and Canada.
So awesome and I'm so happy
Cheers,
David
Takeover Industries, Inc.

NXT LVL USA
Time spent using app: 13 days
PluginHive replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy to know that our support team could help you in configuring the special FedEx flat rates.

July 19, 2021

While it doesn't have the same functionality of Shopify's native shipping options, this is easily the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify. Once set up, the app is easy to use and operates as promised. Perhaps most importantly, the support team is fantastic and helpful. If you're hoping to streamline your shipping process and use FedEx and Shopify, this is what you're looking for.

Learfield IMG College
Time spent using app: 11 months
PluginHive replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for recognizing this app as the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify and for appreciating our support. It means a lot.

Edited July 16, 2021

Customer Support is very helpful with setting it up on our store. Addina and Prathyusha were able to answer my questions as well. I recommend this app!

Allo Canada
Time spent using app: 16 days
PluginHive replied July 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and we’re glad our team could help in the app’s configuration.

July 14, 2021

The app is very good and is the only one in the app store that gives you all the options...but... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Just WOW!!!

Serovera
Time spent using app: 5 days
PluginHive replied July 23, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and appreciating our support team. It means a lot.

July 13, 2021

Great solution for optimizing delivery time periods. Now, we don't have to generate each lablel indiavidually. We are able to generate the labels with a single click. It was very easy to set up with our FedEx account. ¡Great plug-in!

Radial Llantas
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
PluginHive replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that our plugin is helping you save time with the one click labels generation.

July 12, 2021

I would like to start off and say thanks to Shopify for providing me with FedEx shipping options. I did review 1 to 2 other companies. After my review I have chosen ship rate and track FedEx company. This company provides a great app it was very easy to install and they also provide self help videos. Communication was great and they also helped with my FedEx account set up within about 48 hours. After my account was all set up I did receive an email from the customer service and a courtesy phone call. Customer service me provided assistance how to set up a shipping label and I was able to ask multiple questions. I rate this company five stars highly recommend it and it's worth every penny.

FitWorldJuice
Time spent using app: 9 months
PluginHive replied July 22, 2021

We are happy to know that this app is streamlining your FedEx shipping and our support team was helpful in setting up the app. Thank you so much for recommending the app. This means a lot to us.

July 7, 2021

This app makes shipping easy! The customer support is also extremely helpful, and they are quick to resolve any issues.

Shop Melissa Canada
Time spent using app: 4 months
PluginHive replied July 22, 2021

We’re so glad to hear that this app makes shipping easy for you and our support team has been helpful.

July 7, 2021

The support team has always been very responsive to any queries I have, often offering to do what is required instead of just passing me off to a knowledge base somewhere to figure it all out myself. Highly recommend!

Luscombe
Time spent using app: 7 days
PluginHive replied July 22, 2021

We are glad to know that we were helpful in the process of your account integration with FedEx. Thanks a lot for recommending our app.

July 1, 2021

This app saves SO much time as I was previously manually entering details on the Fedex portal. There's a bit to set up and get it customised to how you like it but the support team is super fast and helpful. Thanks!

CocoDRY
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PluginHive replied July 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. Means a lot to us. We are happy to know that the app is saving your time with its automated features.

June 24, 2021

Great Technical Support! A total walkthrough about the app that makes it easy to use! If you're using FedEx shipping I would recommend this App.

Movement Food
Time spent using app: 10 months
PluginHive replied July 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and appreciating our support team.