Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Open Blue Cobia

Wow. Where do we begin? We have been searching for a Fedex shipping app that allowed us to manage our business and complex shipping requirements with ease. Further to that, when we thought we ran into a roadblock with a massive holiday rush with hundreds of bulk orders for our perishable items, Prathyusha took the time to reach out and come up with a solution that exceeded all of our expectations. If you want to expand your Shopify shipping partners to include Fedex, look no further than Ship, Rate & Track for Fedex.

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad to know that our solution has met your shipping requirements. This means a lot to us

Tea G

Really happy with the support provided by the FedEx team.
Was treated in a very professional way.
Special thanks to Mrs. Addina for the help and assist, looking forward for more such services in the future.
Cheers!

Marami-Jewelry

Really amazing support and app at all. Recommend everyone!! Thanks a lot for really fast solving my problem

February 3, 2022

We are glad to know that our support has helped in setting up the rates. Thank you for recommending our app. This means a lot us.

AFP | Aseptic Fruit Purees

We just installed this app and they have a wonderful customer and technical support. The app seems to be very accurate and they are very flexible and take note on the needs of the customer

January 4, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review. Its great to know that you are happy with the app and the service.

Sanga Collection

As a growing business expanding into the international market, I found this app very user-friendly and efficient. The integration with my Fedex account was seamless and immediate. I would recommend this application to anyone. This customer service was very professional and prompt upon request and I feel comfortable knowing that if I need any help, it will not be far.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app and its great to know that its helping you in your journey of growing your business into domestic and international markets.

CONTROL

If you are doing most of your shipping fulfillment with Shopify, This is the best FedEx label solution as of December 2021, as Shopify only supports USPS, UPS, and DHL for shipping from the US. If you are using the FedEx website to fulfill, this will cut down the amount of time to at least 1/5, if not more. The only thing I cannot comment on is the shipping rates shown to customers in their checkout process. We use another app to calculate that. Lastly, their support team is great. We have had two or three problems with setup or software bugs, but they get back to us within an hour with solutions or workarounds. Bug fixes come in two or three hours following.

Sol and Tierra

useful app and best customer service ever! i would recommend to use this app, no more hand writing for orders :)

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we’re glad the app is meeting your requirements.

Cost Plus Liquors

This app is awesome and exact fit to our requirement. Especially the support is too good and they were available everytime when the help is needed.

January 27, 2022

Glad to know that the app is the best fit for your shipping requirements. Thank you leaving us a review.

TCKCorals

The team is always very helpful at fixing a bug if one arises, I've not had any issues really though. App usually performs perfectly.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and our service. Appreciate your business. Thank you.

Ignik Outdoors

I downloaded this app to integrate our FedEx account with our Shopify store, offer our discounted FedEx rates to customers and create FedEx labels. It works perfectly and their customer service is great. Jon walked me through the setup and gave very clear, patient instructions. One great feature I was not aware of when I downloaded the app is the box packing feature. Once you enter the dimensions of your products in the app, it automatically calculates the box sizes needed for an order based on those dimensions. Huge time saver. I am glad I found this app and highly recommend it.