Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KomuniK8 Handmade

This app is worth the 5 stars just for the help from customer service. Sorting out the shipping is complicated however you do it, buy having this app it helps to integrate it to your checkout so customers can see live rates and any taxes. Plus it takes out any risk of copy/paste or re-typing customers address because you can print labels directly .

December 15, 2021

Thank you for recommending the app and we’re glad that the app saves you time and helps avoid errors. Thank you so much for appreciating the support team. We strive to provide a seamless shipping experience to our customers. Wishing you good luck.

FYT Supplies Malaysia

he App is reasonably complicated to set up but then logistics, in general, is overly complicated in the first place! However, after persevering with FedEx and the Ship team we got it going and, well,

December 14, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to leave this review! We strive to give the best support and a seamless shipping experience to our customers. Wishing you all the best.

potplant.shop

Great app -- very helpful in displaying rates and ship times to set the correct expectations for our customers. I have worked with Anees who was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting us all set up with Fedex integrations.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for recommending the app. We are glad to know that the App is making the shipping process easy and setting right expectations for your customers.

Ilios Lighting

I am only into day one .....but hands down the best customer support I have yet to see on the Shopify app store. I called to ask a question, they immediately got me on a zoom call and sat there with me for 30 minutes while I went through my first order batch. Beyond impressed.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your appreciation and support. We always try to give our customers the best support possible.

nashvillebarrelco

We use this app to ship our products around the US and to print labels quickly. The support was very attentive and helpful in the set up process. It took some time to confirm all of the account details, but they made sure to be responsive and see it through. Now that it's set up it makes printing labels so much faster.

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and we' re happy that the app is helping you save time with faster label printing.

Benrus

Best service ever, I had a problem with FedEx One Rate, they respond me quickly and call me
All fixed super

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! We’re here for you anytime

Vinovia Direct

Customer service is great and app is easy to use. Only issue I had was with set up and learning all the details for alcohol shipping. App makes shipping so much easier!

December 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing the kind words with us. We are happy to assist you with the integration and our goal is to make sure you have a seamless experience in shipping.

Beings. Worldwide

Really glad to be using this app. It is highly efficient and makes shipping with Fedex super easy. They also have great customer service. One of the agents, Addina, was very helpful and so patient in guiding through the issues that I was facing. Highly recommend this app!

December 16, 2021

At PluginHive it's our goal to make the shipping process as quick and as seamless as possible for the online merchants and to support them in all possible ways to achieve it. We are so glad that this was your experience. It's wonderful that you are enjoying using our application. Thanks so much

EVACA | Premium Accessories for Tesla Model 3 & Model Y | Canada

The developing team was extremely helpful. I had some issues with the app and the team took only 1 day to help me fix it. Very very helpful. Totally recommend!

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We always strive to give the best to our customers. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ravenscroft Crystal Wholesale

Excellent customer support. Received a call back within 10 minutes after a ticket was submitted to the support team.

December 16, 2021

Glad to know that you enjoyed using our application and working with our support team. Thank you for posting a 5 star review. We appreciate your business.