Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hack-solo.com

I like how the app is fairly easy to use. One of the functions I like is the customer's journey. It details what they did in your store so you can get a gauge of if the customer is willing to buy or not. Useful if you have a lot of products and want to see which ones have the potential to sell and which ones should be taken out of stock. Pricey app though. I'm only on the free plan, which is changing to a paid app soon by the maker and I can't really afford yet.

Wildlife Trendz

Just started using it and it's a really nice app. I really like the current shoppers section. Hope to see my conversion and money rising

The Bold Lipstick

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to boost my conversion and it did work! First of all it's so easy to install and the customer service is also awesome and quick!

Urban Gym Club

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

$Worldwide- shipper-discounts$

Time spent using app About 1 year

unique very active and it can help you get sales and revenue that you need when starting a business thanks again Fera.ai

VeganStraws

I love this app, it is really easy to use, has incredible features that any online store needs to create further trust in their brand. Very useful for any new startup companies !

Uncensored goods

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Satisfied with it. Everything is on point and fully customizable, really easy to use. Good job Fera!

Slickitem

Time spent using app About 2 years

Helps a lot with consumer urgency. Pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work!

Healing Auras

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app a lot to see what people were looking at on my store. I still need to play around with the app a little more , but i really enjoy it so far!

carepotion

Location Singapore

Awesome application! Really helps with my existing store and get sales. thanks team for the great effort.