Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Skiddycat.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been great so far and really has boosted my stores conversions and the features are great as well as great support!

WalletBolt

i used this app to help me build trust with my customers. Also, to avoid having customer leaving without making any purchase

ThisSoundsCool

Time spent using app About 1 month

SUPER Expensive app. I only use it for Cart timer and its over $100/mo. That's absolutely insane. Would not recommend this app its totally not worth the cost!!

I'm pretty sure it has so many 5 stars because most people don't get sales.

And the way they apply this cost is on the backend, so be ready for a surprise. They know exactly what they're doing with the price tiering.

Natalys Sportshoes

Location Belgium

très bonne application, permet de créer une urgence sur le panier et d'éviter de laisser des paniers abandonnés.....

Jana Invicta

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really professional App with a great interface. It's definitely helping me create urgency and I think the fact that they keep it free for startups is really admirable and awesome. Thank you!

Chew Away

This app does great with making customers hurry by adding timers on cart check out and promotions on the top home page.

baixo custo

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 15 hours

muito bom, um dos melhores apps disponibiliza várias opçoes, a contagem é bem bonita e persuasiva, recomendo !

Kadgetsy

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is ok. Could be better, I hope it will be improved, I don't like the dashboard and settings. Also, I think that it is buggy, I am not sure as I didn't use much yet.

SHMarket

this app is number one for me, easy to create and beautiful I am pleased to find the right app for my shop

California Fragrance Outlet

This app helped me set up the extra bells and whistles that I needed to separate myself from my competitors. Highly recommend.