Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Super Super Dope

Location Singapore

Here at Super Super Dope, we're loving this app, it adds drama and movement to our site and gives customers confidence to purchase. Thank you!

Modern Storey

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

a very interesting approach. keep up the good work. hopefully this could increase the conversion rate of my store

Dope Smokes

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

not bad! .......................................................................... ......................................................................

Keith & Kate Co.

Location Philippines

Hunter-Nelsonn

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm currently using this app to help my store sell more for me. Mostly to encourage customers to buy the product.

CheapDealsFR

Location France

Cette application est vraiment incroyable, cela faisait quelques temps que je cherchais une application me permettant de faire tout cela cependant mes recherche ne menait a rien jusqu’à ce que je trouve celle la. Elle est vraiment facile d'usage, efficace et indispensable.

Quotable Tee's

It's a very useful app. Very easy to use Thanks Fera.ai. It has helped social proofing my store a great deal.

thronescastle

It is a very nice application for social proof. I really love it. Thanks, developers of the application.

Lupsoll Store

Location Peru

me gusta esta aplicacion, pueden mirar y obwrvar en tiempo real nuestra visitas y nuestro stock, recomiendo a todos ustedes para que lo usen en us tiendad. gracias

Panda Jewel

I love this app. Nice and easy to use. This is one of the best app I have ever used and they give you amazing rates for such features.