Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Futurebikini

I love it!! Thats an amazing app!

Cyberliquids

Awesome support, clean and amazing app! Thanks guys

Magicmission

Wonderful App Works Great I Recommend All Ecommerce Stores To Use This App

Kosmi Jewels

Great app! I got the free version but even with that the customer service is on point !!

Thanks!

Rystyle

Note: Used it for the full 30 days of trial while i had other prefered apps.

This is one of the best Apps out there.
Works great with no banana bugs, well featured and flexible options.
The staff are great and they do try their best to be positive and work with you to get the app working for you.

for 30 days trial, i encourage you to try it out. It may or may not suit you. but sadly it wasnt for me. Design > Experience > Customisation etc. for me there are positive and negatives , wont go into much detail, it depends on your preference.

Paradis Lumieres

Great support which customized my account in no time. Also, great design flexibility.

Titeanna

Great app! And it’s extremly easy to use ! I recommend to Shopify beginners ❤️

Mycubecraft

I've recently just started to drive traffic to my Shopify store, and was Googling techniques on how to boost conversion rate when I came across Banana Stand.

First off, great name! Pulled me in.

I checked out the website, and it was everything I was looking for - live data on recent sales, page views, add to carts... you name it! Everything you need to add urgency to your product pages.

I honestly couldn't believe how easy it was to set up, one click install and it WORKED! Usually I run into some sort of problem, but not with this App.

It's so easy to use, and it's actually making me want to buy my own products! lol. Honestly, I can see this boosting conversions massively. Can't wait to run more tests.

Familyadore

Nice app. It really helps in raising the conversion rate

Aussie Elm

Great app, even better service! Highly recommend.

check it out at: www.sacredelmfurniture.com