Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo reviews + ratings

American Charm Clothing Boutique

This apt is exactly how it looks it will show you active live feed of each person that is on your website at the moment and where they are and what they viewed. It is a big help in showing you where your marketing is working or not working. This is one of my favorite apps in the shopify store. Thank You and keep up the good work.

Alspark

AMAZING!
easy to use and effective in engaging visitors.

24k Gold Ch

Completely amazed by the stats... more efficient. Really appreciate free plan and hope it will boost my conversions soon to upgrade

Aniila Com

I am using this app from last few days and likes the way it shows social proof. Hoping to get more conversion.

Coins And Connections

I absolutely love this app, and it's easy to use. I have been able to recover over $400 in my shop by simpling tweaking my urgency items and campaign. I love this app.

Just Add Sheets

Easy to use, help drive conversions - love it

Healthteatips

An awesome application if you want your store to shine! I don't regret downloading it one bit!

Skellyshopsg

easy to use, straight forward, love the app!

Usa Ro Com

Great Product, helps to make the website more engaging and "alive" with tracking transactions and customer's activity.

Cuddle Bandits

Great app, ver easy to use and the support team is super helpful.

Recommend this app if you need to create a sense of urgency and demand for you items in a simple and clean way.