Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Shop China Sa

Great app with lots of options and benefits. I would recommend it to anyone

420chill

I never got any sales from this app. However, I love the way is set up, the information it gives, the fact that is easy to use and they are reliable. I highly recommend everyone use it.

Fuegoliving

It is a good app. Does the job well

Flyyaf

The app really tells me about activity going on with my web store. Great app to have.

Fantasydeck

Love the urgency and social proof bundled into one app. Great customer support as well :)

Oundle Candles

Fab app, as a merchant with limited stock it has helped drive this home to customers and increase urgency.

A warning though - Watching your customers browsing the shop on the app screen is VERY addictive! Are they going to buy it...? Will they? Won't they.... *ching!* :)

My Travel Essentials

Banana Stand is always open on my desktop. Great to picture where the users are coming from around the globe and amazing feature to create sense of urgency and social proof.

Great talking to Jay this morning.

Recommended for all merchants.

The Palm Beach Baby

This App is Great! I love it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
AJ

Wavehype

Yoooo, Banana Stand is up on my dashboard 24-7.
Super useful realtime analytics. Love this app.

Wetech570

This is a great small feature that allows you to create urgency as well as trust with the customers seeing that others are buying.
I must say that the support was great also. they really care there .