4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various platforms and its user-friendly interface. Key features include review collection and verification, brand presentation control, and AI-assisted review responses. Merchants value the automated email system for customer engagement and proactive post-purchase review gathering. The app allows customers to upload images and videos, enhancing review authenticity. It provides insightful analytics and the ability to display reviews in Google Shopping ads and organic search, benefiting businesses.

November 5, 2018

Just installed but so far so good! Easy setup, clean UI, great customization options and not nearly as obnoxious as many of the other apps offering similar services.

teesr_la
Edited November 18, 2021

I highly recommend this reviews app, that make my life easier then ever. I was really worried about the app which have options according to my need. I finally got Fera Product Reviews. Thank you so much for this amazing app

Femiwish
June 21, 2020

good app thanks ! from france good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks !

Foxx Games
Morocco
Fera Commerce Inc replied July 22, 2020

Wooohooo! Happy you are liking it.

April 5, 2018

Such a great free app! Simple to use and setup. Takes less then 10 minutes!

Grub Gizmo
March 12, 2018

Awesome!!!! Has really helped my business grow!

Most Convenient Charger Ever
March 21, 2021

this is a easy to use app. I added it after having alot of trouble with other apps. However I dont see "review this product" feature. but only and invitation by email to submit a review.

Jenny Bean
Almost 3 years using the app
May 1, 2018

Banana Stand is awesome! Keep going what you're doing

Xfection
May 11, 2018

I am very lazy in providing reviews but this app is worth the time. Even free version is so amazing - just like you paid it for. Great work guys!

Topjewelrytrends
April 21, 2018

I really enjoy this app, it is very easy to use and makes my page look safe and i am glad you guys do all the hard work for us thank you very much!

Palace Prize
May 17, 2018

many functions need to learn a bit to use it. but after a while, it is quite okay

Camo Fashion