Reviews (5,781)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various platforms and its user-friendly interface. Key features include review collection and verification, brand presentation control, and AI-assisted review responses. Merchants value the automated email system for customer engagement and proactive post-purchase review gathering. The app allows customers to upload images and videos, enhancing review authenticity. It provides insightful analytics and the ability to display reviews in Google Shopping ads and organic search, benefiting businesses.

February 16, 2022

Amazing service, great integration - loving all the widgets, so many different spots to highlight reviews and easy to set up.

Red Dust Active
August 30, 2021

Really great app so far! I wish that the reviews said something like "Verified Buyer" instead of the fera logo with a check, this would be a cool feature :) Great price for what it is, so easy to use and intigrate.

Selah + Stone
Fera Commerce Inc replied September 1, 2021

😁Thank you so much for your review😁 So happy that you are liking our app and its features!

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with at any time!

May 4, 2018

awesome app, helps so much and its free!

Sutsukesu
February 23, 2021

Super bueno todo, gran calidad en la app muy sencilla de usar y me gusta mucho los resultados o la interfaz

Cha Cha Cha.
Mexico
July 18, 2019

I am still learning the app and haven't made any sales from it but I know that once I've figured it out, It will make me a lot of money

Inches For Queens
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
February 9, 2023

Like it very much for my products getting visibility. It is also really useful that it connects to my amazon and google reviews

Apih Way
Spain
February 22, 2018

ITS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearest Skin
May 5, 2018

recommand hard to understand because i start my shop the app looks good

So Kween
France
About 2 months using the app
March 21, 2018

looks good and its easy to handle. I will see, if it will work :)

Gentleman Von Morgen
Germany
November 23, 2018

gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!! .. Recommend

SAY x LESS