Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Sollys Online Grocery

Really impressive app! It’s cool that they have a free plan to start with. Great for new small businesses just starting out.

April 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. Merchant's success & experience using the Findify app is of utmost importance to us. Happy selling :-)
Kind regards, Alice

Parrett Storage

Great app - since using this app on our store, sales have increased, people now easily finding the product selection they require. Findify offers a very speedy set of suggestions and images based upon just a few letters being typed.

April 11, 2019

Kind regards, Alice

Travel Pets

With an ever-growing number of SKUs, Travel Pets relies on Findify, a powerful on-site search tool, to help visitors find exactly what they’re looking for instantly. Findify gives visitors to our site a super fast autocomplete experience and a results page that has the right items. Most of all, it’s fully customizable to integrate seamlessly with our Branding.

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

This is an awesome app. The search box from shopify is really a basic one which is fine but this app here is just awesome. It works so well and how it displayed....very nice. The intergration is super easy....actually too easy. You gotta do nothing just add it to your app collection and it does the rest. I can highly recommend this app to everyone. The support team is also very friendly and fast. You gotta try it to expierence this app how good it is.

Lami Fragrance

Update: App is no longer free and paid plan outrageously expensive. We will not be using this anymore.

We use the free plan and since installing this advance search app, customers can now easily find what they are looking for on our website.

Theatre Geek Apparel

We have only recently started using the Findify solution, but so far the search results are far more feature-rich that others we have evaluated. This will likely become our go-to search app!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Perfect for what we need for our site right now. Will definitely pay to upgrade once we reach that stage. Have been very happy with the support received from Findify and would strongly recommend to others!

Threadiverse

It's a really good app. I love it. Unfortunately the prcing jumps dramatically to the essentials on up and since I have a ton of variants and I'm a new store, that hurts me greatly. But it's still a good app.

Geeky apparel store:

Thetoastedcoconut

I am on the Lite Plan, which is free, but even then I am AMAZED at this app. My search is soooo much better. Before, Shopify used to tell me that customers couldn't find what they were looking for because of simple spelling errors, but thanks to this app, that problem is SOLVED.

Definitely recommend if you want to improve the search function on your store. :)

Wanahavit

Great support and app the most competitively priced app.