Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

From $499/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 28, 2018

We have only recently started using the Findify solution, but so far the search results are far more feature-rich that others we have evaluated. This will likely become our go-to search app!

Theatre Geek Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 24, 2018

Perfect for what we need for our site right now. Will definitely pay to upgrade once we reach that stage. Have been very happy with the support received from Findify and would strongly recommend to others!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 9, 2018

It's a really good app. I love it. Unfortunately the prcing jumps dramatically to the essentials on up and since I have a ton of variants and I'm a new store, that hurts me greatly. But it's still a good app.

Geeky apparel store:

Threadiverse
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 5, 2018

I am on the Lite Plan, which is free, but even then I am AMAZED at this app. My search is soooo much better. Before, Shopify used to tell me that customers couldn't find what they were looking for because of simple spelling errors, but thanks to this app, that problem is SOLVED.

Definitely recommend if you want to improve the search function on your store. :)

Thetoastedcoconut
St. Lucia
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 29, 2017

Great support and app the most competitively priced app.

Wanahavit
Philippines
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
December 14, 2017

Awesome functionality and great support...

Lazychipmunk613
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 24, 2017

One of the best apps on shopify. Keep it up guys and a big thanks from Team GottaGo.
www.GottaGo.in

Gottago In
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 8, 2017

Extremely helpful app for us. We were looking for a solution for customers who entered keywords incorrectly and we found that solution and so much more.

Wholesale Paint Group
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited October 26, 2017

So far the onboarding experience has been excellent, and the true power of the platform is amazing while being especially optimized for Shopify. Highly recommend taking a look into Finidy. We are rolling out each of their major products on https://www.indiraactive.com/

Indira Active
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 24, 2017

I tested a few search apps and this is by far the best and fastest search I have found. Happy with the level of support provided as well. Recommend.

Bluestreak Crystals