Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Thetoastedcoconut

I am on the Lite Plan, which is free, but even then I am AMAZED at this app. My search is soooo much better. Before, Shopify used to tell me that customers couldn't find what they were looking for because of simple spelling errors, but thanks to this app, that problem is SOLVED.

Definitely recommend if you want to improve the search function on your store. :)

Wanahavit

Great support and app the most competitively priced app.

Lazychipmunk613

Awesome functionality and great support...

Gottago In

One of the best apps on shopify. Keep it up guys and a big thanks from Team GottaGo.
www.GottaGo.in

Wholesale Paint Group

Extremely helpful app for us. We were looking for a solution for customers who entered keywords incorrectly and we found that solution and so much more.

Indira Active

So far the onboarding experience has been excellent, and the true power of the platform is amazing while being especially optimized for Shopify. Highly recommend taking a look into Finidy. We are rolling out each of their major products on https://www.indiraactive.com/

Bluestreak Crystals

I tested a few search apps and this is by far the best and fastest search I have found. Happy with the level of support provided as well. Recommend.

Drwatchband

Best search app for Shopify. Great support from the support team.

Whipstitchcraft

*NEW UPDATE* Since leaving this (1 star) review I've had the findify people call and email me several times, informing me that there must have been some glitch because they show no record of the numerous emails going out. That being said, they did fix it, and the only emails and calls I continue to get are from real people asking for me to change my review and/or making sure everything is still going smoothly. Since the issue was remedied and seems to be an annoying glitch and not how they typically do business, I'll raise my review to the average of my overall experience.

*UPDATE* Have had this app for a month now, and every single day I'm spammed with emails about why I should upgrade. The problem is, the emails are getting more and more questionable. First they hawk their $149 tier, and say "just reply to this email to automatically upgrade!", so I can't even reply asking them questions for fear I'm about to approve a $149 charge. Then I get an email that said "Now that you've upgraded to the $149 tier, learn about these great functions!" Wait, what? I never upgraded! I've checked their site multiple times and it says I'm still on the free plan, yet I'm getting emails about being on the upgraded plan, and I can't reply to the emails because their previous ones said an email response is approving a costly upgrade!! WTH? This is ridiculous! Not worth the hassle and costly, confusing harassment.

The search function itself works great, I just can’t fathom the price! Isn’t Shopify supposed to be for small businesses? Maybe I’m wrong? I have a handful of products and I’m already over my monthly free search limit and the next tier up is $149/mo? Is that a joke? I wouldn’t even pay $15/mo for a basic suggestive search function. It hasn’t increased my sales one bit, but like I said I’m a very small business just starting up. Maybe this is more effective, and therefore worth the price, for larger enterprises. Like I said, it works fine for a search function, as long as you wait until the end of business day to add products (since it only syncs once per day).

Fortunate Fools

Still a somewhat new store. Tried a trial for one of the better services. After four days I still didn't have a report about my store. It kept telling me that it would be ready the next day. For startup shops needing traffic its hard to put all your trust into apps like this with high monthly rates.

My store: KNVRclothing.com