Findify Search & Personalize

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

From $499/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Theatre Geek Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have only recently started using the Findify solution, but so far the search results are far more feature-rich that others we have evaluated. This will likely become our go-to search app!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Perfect for what we need for our site right now. Will definitely pay to upgrade once we reach that stage. Have been very happy with the support received from Findify and would strongly recommend to others!

Threadiverse

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

It's a really good app. I love it. Unfortunately the prcing jumps dramatically to the essentials on up and since I have a ton of variants and I'm a new store, that hurts me greatly. But it's still a good app.

Geeky apparel store:

Thetoastedcoconut

Location St. Lucia

I am on the Lite Plan, which is free, but even then I am AMAZED at this app. My search is soooo much better. Before, Shopify used to tell me that customers couldn't find what they were looking for because of simple spelling errors, but thanks to this app, that problem is SOLVED.

Definitely recommend if you want to improve the search function on your store. :)

Wanahavit

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great support and app the most competitively priced app.

Lazychipmunk613

Awesome functionality and great support...

Gottago In

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

One of the best apps on shopify. Keep it up guys and a big thanks from Team GottaGo.
www.GottaGo.in

Wholesale Paint Group

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Extremely helpful app for us. We were looking for a solution for customers who entered keywords incorrectly and we found that solution and so much more.

Indira Active

So far the onboarding experience has been excellent, and the true power of the platform is amazing while being especially optimized for Shopify. Highly recommend taking a look into Finidy. We are rolling out each of their major products on https://www.indiraactive.com/

Bluestreak Crystals

I tested a few search apps and this is by far the best and fastest search I have found. Happy with the level of support provided as well. Recommend.