4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing search functionality, providing accurate results, and being user-friendly. It's ideal for large inventory stores and offers a unique pricing model based on sales volume. Features like product recommendations and search suggestions are also included. Many merchants reported a sales increase after installation. The customer support is noted for its efficiency and responsiveness. A free trial is available for testing.

May 17, 2016

Simply perfect. Besides the app being so great, their customer service is outstanding, too. I had a question to the developer, and I received an answer via email just a few MINUTES later! Highly recommend.

My Daily Styles
June 8, 2016

I love the ease of adding this search app to my store. It has expanded the search possibilities for my customers beyond what I had expected. The ability to customize the css is a great addition. I also appreciate the fact it is not priced at a monthly fee; Instead it's calculated by what they help me achieve in sales. A big plus for a small store!! Their customer service is very prompt and friendly too.

Trough Creek Candle Co
April 3, 2017

Powerful, elegant and customizable! A bit pricey but that's the cost of such a good solution.

Cavadecavas
Mexico
April 28, 2018

We have only recently started using the Findify solution, but so far the search results are far more feature-rich that others we have evaluated. This will likely become our go-to search app!

Theatre Geek Apparel
February 23, 2017

Very happy with this app. Highly recommend it.

Prontopersonalizedgifts
June 6, 2016

Great search results app! Responds quickly to any questions we have.

Designed To Shine 2
July 25, 2016

This is one of the best apps on Shopify! This search app will completely change a customer's shopping experience, for the good. Shopify's native search function is horrible, If someone spells a word wrong you may lose out on a sale because it does not deliver suggested results. Findify not only delivers suggested results but they allow the user to narrow their search by type, brand and price range.

Aside from this being an extremely useful tool, I want to add that Findify has amazing customer support, Whenever I needed help, whether it was a pricing question or needed assistance with custom coding, the app developer himself would reach out.

Thank you Findify and absolutely recommend using this app.

Shop The Green Life
January 20, 2017

Kickass search app !

Icelandicsweaters Is
Iceland
June 13, 2016

Findify is awesome, my clients can find whatever product they need. Their app is very efficient and fast. I can say this because I have more than 1600 products and the search engine works amazing. Thanks for all!

Arykeeper
Argentina
July 19, 2016

So far, so good!!! A great app!

08 Left