Findify Search & Personalize

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

From $499/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drwatchband

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Best search app for Shopify. Great support from the support team.

Whipstitchcraft

Time spent using app Over 1 year

*NEW UPDATE* Since leaving this (1 star) review I've had the findify people call and email me several times, informing me that there must have been some glitch because they show no record of the numerous emails going out. That being said, they did fix it, and the only emails and calls I continue to get are from real people asking for me to change my review and/or making sure everything is still going smoothly. Since the issue was remedied and seems to be an annoying glitch and not how they typically do business, I'll raise my review to the average of my overall experience.

*UPDATE* Have had this app for a month now, and every single day I'm spammed with emails about why I should upgrade. The problem is, the emails are getting more and more questionable. First they hawk their $149 tier, and say "just reply to this email to automatically upgrade!", so I can't even reply asking them questions for fear I'm about to approve a $149 charge. Then I get an email that said "Now that you've upgraded to the $149 tier, learn about these great functions!" Wait, what? I never upgraded! I've checked their site multiple times and it says I'm still on the free plan, yet I'm getting emails about being on the upgraded plan, and I can't reply to the emails because their previous ones said an email response is approving a costly upgrade!! WTH? This is ridiculous! Not worth the hassle and costly, confusing harassment.

The search function itself works great, I just can’t fathom the price! Isn’t Shopify supposed to be for small businesses? Maybe I’m wrong? I have a handful of products and I’m already over my monthly free search limit and the next tier up is $149/mo? Is that a joke? I wouldn’t even pay $15/mo for a basic suggestive search function. It hasn’t increased my sales one bit, but like I said I’m a very small business just starting up. Maybe this is more effective, and therefore worth the price, for larger enterprises. Like I said, it works fine for a search function, as long as you wait until the end of business day to add products (since it only syncs once per day).

Fortunate Fools

Still a somewhat new store. Tried a trial for one of the better services. After four days I still didn't have a report about my store. It kept telling me that it would be ready the next day. For startup shops needing traffic its hard to put all your trust into apps like this with high monthly rates.

My store: KNVRclothing.com

Discgolfshopping

Time spent using app About 1 year

Recommend EVERYONE install this app. This should be on every shopify store.

Burnish

Wow! I just installed the free version and I am SO impressed. Highly recommended.

Save A Dollar Oz

Location Australia

Another must have. Awesome app. Makes the customers route so much shorter. Thanks, guys.

Indicaplateau

Great app, very clean interface and easy to set up and use. Really above and beyond the original shopify search.

Plasticsterilizationtrays

its fast easy and does the job

Angel Caramel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, I wish I could use their filtering system for all my pages!

The Sparkle Place

Time spent using app About 1 year

Findfy is the best! Everyone needs this App.