SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

ShoppingMorning

it was very good service,I solved my problem very quickly,The service help was the best for solve the problem about sms,Thank you team Firepush!

Delicate Charms

Learning to figure out SMS and found this app. Decided to install and play with it.Since I installed, every question I came across the customer support team has been excellent in helping me resolve it. They even send helpful videos to understand functionality better or access hidden data. I can't speak to the sales portion yet because we are still working on it. Would write update once that happens. Pricing is fair. So far my experience has been great. Would highly recommend.

IntegridyProducts

Great and fast service. Whenever I had a question the help center was quick to answer. Also, the app is everything it says to be.

brandcollection.pk

very good app and customer service .....highly recommended....hope we get same feedback in future....thanks again

Downtown

Works great and support is stellar. Big ups to Tom for helping me setting up tcpa and privacy, he also made a quick video for me.

2ndhandwarehouse.com

Firepush is amazing, all in one convenience, easy setup, abandon cart push and SMS functions. Excellent online support. Highly recommended! :)

Sundari Jewellery

Great app. support team is amazing. Will continue to use it. Still learning. They always go the extra mile to help you. Best is getting everything in video clips so its easy to learn.

SER FIGURA | Muñecos personalizados | Figuras personalizadas

Incredible Support!! any problem will be solved. 200% recommendable. Great app with updates all months.

Vega Hush

thanks edgaras, the best app ever. download rn. its really good and will convert a lot of sales and boost your site

Cross Kingdom Apparel

Anna was awesome with helping set up for compliance. provided info to help get started with the app