SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

My Bikini Flex

Really good app! I was previously using 3 apps but when I found out about this one it saved me the time and headache of logging in and out of those apps. Everything you need is all into one!

Antryde

this app is pretty straight forward to use. keep up the good work. I like how I am able to integrated photos and also save templates for future use.

Fuggin Vapor Co.

This app and the customer service they provide are phenomenal. I have been using their app for over a year and increased revenue 100x over. Highly recommended. A+

Jay J Garcia, MD Weight Loss, Wellness, & Aesthetic Centers

Very helpful information and have scheduled a demo to better understand the system. I think it can be helpful at maximizing our business and helping me automate some of our marketing so that I can focus on other areas of growth.

SmartMovilShop

Very powerful app! And very good costumer service! The first time i test push notifications, so interesting!

PURCHASINGNOW

Great interaction and help. Easy to use and the options available are all closely integrated. Definitely recommended

Motorcyclist

Great app! I see great benefits on my Messenger and SMS marketing! One of the best apps on Shopify for re-targeting customers and email marketing. Will recommend to everyone!

OceanZen Bikini

Great having the developers available and ready for assistance on live chat. Excellent customer service and help readily available for those like me that are not so great at computer tech

デジタルコンテンツショップ ダウンロード店 Shopify店 (Digital Contents Shop download store Shopify Shop)

This is good app.
This is cheeper app.
It's reasonable.

This can send sms and mail to subscribers!

I like this app.
Please use this app.

דיל ישיר

I haven't got any sales from this app yet, but it's looking promising.
the power push notifications options looks good