SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

GoodOne

I love this app Its helps me a lot Hope I will get sales now. millions of messages in this app. I would love to suggest this app to my friends who are doing startup.

La Sienna Couture

Anna was amazing! She is super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we fully understood how to use the app!

doggyharness.store

Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended

Beloved Pet Memorial

Just installed the app and I hope to get results using it. Right now, the 5 stars are given for:
- the great and fast support offered while I was setting it up
- the variety of features and options offered by the app
- the clear and self explanatory setting up steps
Great job guys!

Private Label Extensions

Increasing sales with ease! This app is a no-brainer for any Shopify store. Tom over at Firepush is awesome. Super easy to set up and get started.

FLOWERS IN MIND

The best marketing app! Was facing problems and contacted help team and got a video explanation through loom. Superb customer service. Keep it up team and you will definitely get many great supporters.

Godellas Shopping

Excelente por enquanto estou utilizando a versão gratuita estou gostando bastante , ajuda muito ! recomendo a todos !

Date Lady

This is a lot of features all in one place, has ease of use, nice templates and very reasonable pricing. I've used Mailchimp and omnisend and at least for my basic needs, I don't feel like I am lacking anything since switching to firepush. The customer service has also been helpful and speedy.

Pajamasy

The support team is just amazing, i strongly recommend this app for everyone that is trying to get more sales!

Yes I'm Still Gay

The support offered is awesome! Even though the weekends are closed for support, I was still helped. Pricing is great for emailing as well, 10/10.