Firepush 100K emails for FREE

Firepush 100K emails for FREE

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Amigo do Cliente

muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente muito bom, funciona perfeitamente

Sponsors Team Shop

Super appli ! Très facile d'utilisation et un contact super avec leur service pour mettre en place les notifications.

Magda Store

EXCELENT! Ojala fuera gratis las otras funciones primiun, tengo poco tiempo de usarla y me parece muy completa esta APP

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I used this app to help me remind customers of items left in their carts. It also sends push notification about items left on their wishlist. Excellent app.

HAPPY NATION

I'm using this app and it helps for me increase sales. It's easy to work with it, very nice support.

Pawsitive Tags

Love the app. Simple and effective. Customer support is the best. Don't hesitate to ask them for tips about your website

BeanuoHui

It's Amazing APP, good with many functions.
Also, easy to use, good customer service
Hope I will increase my revenue with this APP!

Shibamboo Store

Great app for beginners, They give free access for a long time, just hope there service is also good. Great for beginners.

North's Coffee

I just started using this app and like it so far. But I had an issue using it at first and the Customer service was fast and friendly!

The Charming Suitcase

Firepush has been amazing at helping me automate my Shopify store! It’s allowed me create upsell promotions and even request reviews after the item has bene delivered. I love it!

I'm new to Shopify, and the process of installing and setting up Firepush couldn't have been easier. I was up and running the app in minutes.

And they had quick support responses when I did have a question.