SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Metju

so far so good! will test it. customer support answered in less than 12h

Cocadeau

So far so good. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

Devetas

I have been using firepush for a while. What I love about it is that it's easy to setup and the user experience looks just great. The support team is friendly and replies very quickly.

Mostlymusic

Easy to set-up. great service and support. Helpful and great tool to bring traffic back to my store. thanks a lot.

Dogpacer

From what I have seen so far this looks like a ground breaker. I'm looking forward to seeing the results. Keep up the good work.

Linabylina

Very handy app if you want to keep your customers informed and engaged after their visit. Setup is clear and straightforward.

Southern Bbq Supply Co Inc

So far a this has been a ready decent app I like that it covers a number of functions in just one app

United Scentdom Of Perfumes

Tom is the man (the CEO). Very humble person. Very supportive. Goes the extra mile in doing everything!

I had an issue in regards to the display of FirePush contents on mobile platforms. Tom took charge instantly, and worked with his team to provide a solution within a few hours, implementing new options in the structure of FirePush based on my sole feedback. This is really unusual. I mean how often you see a company or even a single developer to make a major service ammendments based on single customer's recommendation? This is simply WOW!

Not only that, but Tom was so nice that he added me to hangout and gave me some free marketing tips. Now this is really an awesome after service treat!

FirePush has a potential future once web notifications get supported on all platforms. The technology is still evolving but within a short time this service will become crucial to every business that needs to stay in touch with their clients in real time.

Create your account now while the service is still technically free, or request free premium subscription for 6 months. Those guys are really that kind and they need your support to make their service successful.

I wish Tom and his team all the best of luck.

Zed Sefi
United Scentdom of Perfumes

Spreepicky

I am testing this app and the founder is really helpful and keep email me about how to use Firepush, really thumb up for their great service. hoping the best for more features

1 2 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 Next