SMS, Web Push, Email ‑FirePush

Unlimited Email & Web push + SMS credits

Free

DirtBound Offroad

The app works ok, the admin area is glitchy is always says there is an error and to email support. Pricing was $23 on our account and now they are changing the price to $136 a month, what a huge scam. Get customers at a lower price then jump it 7X... I don't know if we will keep using it now that it's that costly.

22 Lions

This company ILLEGALLY stole $70 from my bank account without any permission. I am filling a criminal complain against this company, and presenting it to Shopify. I want my money back and I want Shopify to take action against this, because they are scamming people. DO NOT INSTALL THIS!

January 24, 2022

All charges and terms of the plan must be accepted through Shopify billing window so we cannot charge until the merchant agrees with the terms. We also refunded the merchant full amount as we always do.

When we contacted the merchant thorough email and Facebook, they started insulting us, being racist while we wanted to help them and explain the charges.

We reported this to Shopify, hopefully action is taken.

Veravanity

It describes the app as being able to email customers who abandon their carts, and then email isn't even out yet! Mediocre, misleading app!

April 12, 2020

Hi Liam

We’re sorry that you were unable to use the Firepush emails feature at the time of your review, but we just wanted to let you know that our abandoned cart emails are now active and ready to use.

You can trigger up to three abandoned cart emails to send automatically and alter the design of your emails easily. We’re sure that if you revisit the app, you’ll see just how effective Firepush abandoned card emails are, especially when used together with web pushes and SMS messages.

We’d love to have you back as a client. We’re happy to give you free access for a limited time to try out web pushes, SMS messages and email campaigns with Firepush so you can use the app to its full potential at no cost. Just get in touch with our support team to take advantage of this offer. You won't regret it!

Kind regards,
Firepush Team

***

Dear Liam,

We have possibility to recover abandoned carts via promotional messages or automatons. We also have possibility to recover old carts.

Abandoned cart email automatons will be released next week. We already testing them and working on different templates which will skyrocket your cart recovery conversion rate.

Come back and we will give you Free access to try Web pushes, Emails and SMS messages. I am sure you will benefit from this deal a lot.

Ground-Based

Terrible app, do not waste your time. Would not activate the abandoned cart sequences after spending a lot of time configuring it. Reached out to support and after 3 days no answer at all. I told them I would leave this review unless they got back to me, still nothing. Try something else instead.

April 16, 2019

We are really sorry you have not received support on time. Unfortunately we are not online 24/7
And support during weekends might be with small delays.

The reason you could not activate abandoned cart messages is suspicious activities when system checks certain things and suspends account for further investigation. We do that so to avoid situations when somebody hacks merchants account and uses it to send malicious messages to their customers.

We are more than happy to assist you during working hours. Lets have a quick call and check what we can do for you.

All Stuff Wood

Don't bother with this app.

I used this app and it blocked me immediately from activating the SMS messaging. I was blocked due to "unusual activity" and couldn't use it and wasted time and money. Don't bother with it. The UI is bad too and there is no way to find out what your charges are.

To make matters worse, even though I didn't use the budget set on this app and uninstalled few days after realizing it is useless piece of crap, they still charged that amount.

Crested Perch

I won't give a star review on an app I just downloaded and literally have not used. asking for a review in step 2 of the requirements for free set up is too pushy for me. If it works I will update review, but for now, no.

Pretty Praise

Haven't even had time to use the app yet, but it won't let me use it without reviewing first. So here you go.

Redneck Nation

Installed this ap, then was contacted about signing up for another service through them and when I went to make an appointment and told them that we could not do mornings I got the brush off response, well then "good luck" like they are making so much money they don't need any of us peasants money. Quickly uninstalled the ap. Will not pay money to a company that out of the chute could care less about their NEW customers.

Onthegopic Com

Not worth the time for this app because you will not get any of your customers email address subscription but the app stores all data of your customers who click through. basically you help building their data base and email list and not yours.

Melomaniac

DON'T install this app! at the begining its perfect it works good and very user friendly and they ask you to write a good review (thats why they have so much), then it gets tricky, you cant export your subscribers, so if they change there pricing plans (wich they do all the time) or you are not satisfied you will loose all what you paid for.

Previous 1