Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Rewards & Credit,Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Account Page

Ellay

If you hate the shopify customer page as much as we do then you need to get Flits. It makes for a much more visually appealing page when your customers log in. Available with plenty of features and colour customisation. Support is also top notch - James was quick to answer my queries about adding additional menu links from outside apps. So far I cant really fault this app

KanZeeY

this app is super, i wish if i can post a screenshot from my current page. this app creates a customers account like top e-commerce stores amazon or ebay features, it includes all the necessary tools for customers starting from customer profile and orders, wish list, shipping address, credits, and package tracking (which i'll set up), app support is quick to respond and help on setting i live in EU and talked to them in the morning and they answered me in just a minute and now before i write this post it is around 9:00pm and they answered my inquiries as fast as i expected. i did installed the all the features and i created demo customer to test it and it works well, i recommended this app and 100% support is helpful.

heyzindagi.in

I have been using Flits for a while now. It has been definitely made it easier for customers to login and create their accounts. Whats great is James and his teams consistent service standards and efforts to improve the user experience. We are now adding the store credit option next. Do visit www.heyzindagi.in to experience Flits in action.

DÉESSES

Thank you very much James, service support very well, very patient , and pleasant, I liked how the work directed me to what I was looking for, here is my pleasant experience with the support of this application

Jungle Culture

Support staff = awesome! Really helpful. This app is perfect for customer account pages. Really great and I had one small issue with spacing and the support staff James helped me change it really quickly. 5/5

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

Now the APP work not problem its very good app thank you no problem thank you for support ..................

ByArena

I installed this app and paid for the social login, it works flawlessly. I also had some problems with the customer page, but I contacted support and they were quick to answer. They fixed all of my issues and then customized something for me.

I haven't had the chance to try the other features but I would love to.
10/10 so far.

Znx4ever

Great support. Found the best app for customer dashboard, wishlist and social login. Must Try. Highly Recommended.

Empayar AilyQairy

Great and nice apps! Fast respond from technical site. Easy to use and multi functions. very recommended.

Blush Babe Apparel

Amazing customer service!!! James helped me create my user dashboard to look exactly how I wanted!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12