Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Gioia Flowers

The app is pretty great, but the support team is fantastic! Patel especially. I had some problems with some translations and some buttons not working and the guy was there to help me all the way.

Straight Hemp

Great functionality, easy to use, and speedy (and successful) customer care! Keep up the great work.

Ninoma

The Flits app staff has been super helpful on guiding our store on how to bulk import & export our customer wishlist & reward data. Quick & concise ! Keep up the good work.

YKK (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.

This app is easy to understand and support is really quick! within 2 hours all my requests are done!

charming-armour

very nice and efficient support, the app is very useful and easy to set up, and the team support is instant.

Alpaca Direct

We used this app to integrate many of our account services like rewards points, wish lists, subscriptions, etc. Gunjan was very responsive and helped us get up and running quickly. Highly recommend based on great support from vendor!

Missella

Flits Customer Service is one of the kind! I am keeping the service because they helped me customize my user account page with another app integration and I am happy with the result. The guys really put effort to deliver great CS. I recommend it.

Lula Grey

Cool app with a lot of useful features. Can be a little pricey depending on which add ons you choose, but customer support is great!

Annalise Jewellery

Not sure on this app.. seemed great at the outset but im concerned there may be too many conflicts. we are trying to use it on our store www.annalise.co.uk

HeliDirect

Excellent Customer Support. Very responsive and always all issues resolved on time. There is no app similar to this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20