Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Oorja Nutrition

Brilliant app! I was initially having problems understanding where all the customizations are. Luckily the support from Gunjan and Flit team was great! Now I can customize all important areas on the account page including button colors, etc. This is an amazing app that makes "Re-ordering" for customer a breeze. A great way to retain customers IMO. Great work, guys. I am sold.

Moolk Pty Ltd

Amazing customer service. The app interface is very straight forward and easy to use AND customise from a UI perspective.

24/7 bestdeals

I've used this app for a while now and I absolutely love it. I just had an issue when I changed themes, but Alex from support fixed it fast! Thanks again.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1

Explored FLITS for store credits and wallet requirement for our website. Got excellent support from FLITS TEAM who provided us the customisation in certain features based on our use cases very quickly. The app solved our franchises finance model and credits system in big time.

Loved their way of customer interaction. Gunjan in specific was very friendly and helpful. Their response turn-around time is amazing.
Cheers!

myiworksph

I've been searching for an app that we can use to boost our customers loyalty until i discover this app. Support is excellent, fast and personalized. I appreciate their efffort in giving quality service to their clients like me. Good job guys.

THE HOUSE OF RARE

Great Support from James, whenever it is required he's supporting within a short of time period. great app...

July 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & Support.

Valhalla Soap Co.

Don't be mislead by the "Free" plan. It's literally useless! You can't do anything at all with it. All the features are add-ons. Store Credit is $10/mo, Wishlist is $5/mo, Social Login is $2/mo, Advanced Dashboard is another $5/mo. Every single function is an ala carte add-on even if you chose the most expensive $10/mo plan you still have to pay for all the add-ons for the app to be of any use. Very misleading! Wish I could give this ZERO stars!!

Edelweiss Jewelry

Great app and great customer service. This app has allowed my customers to each have a unique experience, all administered through the account page.

Henry Spector

In many ways, the app has helped me with my store. one of the best thing about the app is there user-friendly UI & customer support. I liked the way they put everything in their FAQ which helped us lot initially understanding the app.

With store credits, I can actually reward the customer as per their activities on my store. Which help me build a relationship with my customers. Overall good app with multiple functionalities which reduces the number of other apps you install.

July 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app.

BazzBuy

Not only that this app is so useful, the team is awesome.

Support is quick and effective.

Surely if you need what this app provides, go for it no second thought!

July 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18