Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Airport Candy

Whats the purpose of the FREE plan if all add-ons are paid? eye-catching account page, recently viewed products which most themes already offer, page-link which I already have on all pages. Why would a customer want to use this? Why would a shop owner wants to use this? It’s only interesting if you start adding add-ons which are $4/month. Don’t offer a free alternative if it hardly adds any value to the seller nor buyer, unless you start buying the add-ons. I’ve just wasted 15 minutes of my time. Sorry guys.

Instants Plaisirs • Bijoux

Top! une réponse rapide, un support efficace! Continuez comme cela :) L'application en elle-même est assez personnalisable, c'est donc appréciable.

The Manicure Company

This app offered everything we require for customer accounts. Easy to install and the customer support is FANTASTIC. Quickly added a feature we wanted in moments. A++ Worth every penny.

Built4TheHunt

They were able to figure out what issues in the code were conflicting and correct the problems I had quickly making sure my store wasn’t down l

December 6, 2019

Glad That!!!!!
Flits Tech team always ready for challenging tasks. we would like to add value to merchant business always. It was a small conflict in the theme code which we resolved quickly, yes It's not related to Flits. Hope you will get more sale in upcoming chrismats & new year.

All the best!!!

Scentavo

Very love this app
With an amazing support.
I highly recommend this app!
Thank you again!

Scentavo LLC
Elchin Panahov

December 6, 2019

Anime Wise

They have a really great customer service team and it's a happy start for me and I will recommend this app to others as well.

www.indieandharper.com

We used this app to create a customer account page and it does exactly what we needed it to do. It takes a fair bit of time to set up if you would like it personalised but the staff are very helpful and responsive.

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

The customer service we received from Flits is exactly what everyone wants but never actually gets. I reached out because there was a problem with the integration with our theme. I'm still in shock at the fast turn around, and accurate work! Not to mention I misunderstood something and sent them on wild goose chase YET it was handled 100% professionally. I have no complaints at all. Thank you!!!

B Charmed Gifts

I love this app. THIS APP IS GREAT for customer profiles. The support team here is amazing. I literally sent them 2 requests for help and someone followed up with me the same day..! Thank you guys for the support <3 thank you again

Religion Clothing ROW

Perfect combination! Great customer service + huge app possibilities. Highly recommended for all users!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22