Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

Powerbilt

I used this app to help implement a more robust accounts page. The customer service team was amazing and helped me out with all of my questions and needs. I would recommend for functionality and CS. 5 stars

Bestmade

Excellent customer service within 24 hours. A wishlist with Google and Facebook social login is exactly the APP I need!

Le Sybarite

Very good app, we use it with credit add on, that very cool to have an all in one solution
Good Customer support !

Trueform

This app is what we are looking for. Good customer account page and many more features. Prompt support addressed our issues quickly. Definitely recommended!

Gochujar

This is exactly the app I was searching for - I can reward users with credits instead of fixed percentage coupons! I am using it now to increase the number of reviews left by customers. So far - so good! What I like the most... is the dev support team! I've worked with many apps and I can tell that they have skills. Every request for tweaks, bug fixes or requests, they fix 100%. The cherry on top is that the support is fast!! 5 out of 5 stars - one of the best apps on Shopify!

SF Bay Coffee

We used Flits to provide a better customer account page and their support is fast, accurate and goes above and beyond the request!

uainothype

very good app, very useful, easy to manage and very well developed ! Thank you guys! Very quickly costumer service response

American Uncle

Simple app that enables to edit Shopify's default account page. Interesting features also enable to add custom pages the menu, like custom "private collection or anything else.

UERENEY

Amazing service, simple and intuitive menu for customers and professional staff available to help you.

Youzi.World

Great App, it does everything that i need for our Fashion Store. Customer Services is very prompt in replying any inquiry we had.
Youzi.World