Flits

Flits

by Flits

Convert Your Customer Account Page To Classic Look.

Fashion Freak LLC

This APP IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. The documentation on it is HORRID. The customer service is WORSE, even though their chat claims we reply immediately, they don't respond. GOOD LUCK UNINSTALLING IT! Couldn't get the STORE CREDIT TO FUNCTION properly and there's poor instructions on it. REALLY MAD. This is a first for something this bad on Shopify. Plus, the top bar on the app window is ANNOYING. Get rid of the emoji. It's distracting and a PITA.

Herbal Healing Nation

Had a horrible experience with this app and this app caused our website to crash, which we only figured out because Shopify team had to look into the issue and discovered the app was causing our website to act crazy so immediately uninstalled it. Was promised I'll have my money refunded back to me by Flits and never received the refund. Bad customer service, shady and lack of communication.

Ousuis

This app, providing a user-friendly dashboard for customers, is really what we are looking for. It is the only app we found that provides a function to allow each customer to modify their own account information directly instead of sending email to web admin. Also, the store credit and wishlist functions are integrated into one app with reasonable prices. The customer service is awesome! Highly recommended.

Easybest

very solid app to use with an agile team backing it up. the team has been a great help on solving problems for my store and sending feedbacks ASAP.

Wickersham Family

False advertising is all over their page. First, they say they have a 30 day free trial. They do NOT. Pricing says $5-$10 based on customers. Description makes it seem like there are a lot of features. The base plan with the advertised price has very few features. Every single feature they list is an additional add on. The add-ons cost more the higher the base plan you choose. Not a good way to do business. Support is not very helpful or responsive. I really wanted to like this app, but to get just the store credit, wishlist, and base features it would be over $50 a month for the level plan I'd want. And who knows if it is any good anyways? They don't let you try the add-on features before paying!

The Art Gallery Nyc

Needs to work on customer service, emailed them four times in two weeks never received a reply. The app doesn't work, however, it leaves behind code in your theme.scss hidden that assumes you are using the app and app is in your customized setting section field. I installed and uninstalled the app within an hour, once I noticed it did not work. I need to report this to shopify, something is not right here.

Luvkini

Just uninstall the app from my store - but the app remains active Found bugs on customer account (didn t sum product quantity) Please remove app from my store I HAD TO REINSTALL MY THEME - POOR EXPLANATION ON HOW TO REMOVE THE APP How to uninstall code? Created by: Alex Brown Modified on: Wed, 22 Nov, 2017 at 1:19 AM Please follow steps: Please click on online store through Shopify left side navigation. Please Go to theme section.You can see installed themes. Click on action button of a theme in which you want to remove code. From action button drop-down menu please select on edit code. Please remove this code '{% include 'flits_snippet' %}' from a theme.liquid file Please remove 'customers/account.liquid' file Please rename 'customers/account-flits.liquid' file to 'customers/account.liquid'. Please remove 'snippets/flits_snippet.liquid' file Please remove 'assets/flits.css' file Please remove 'assets/flits-account.js' file Please remove 'assets/flits-cart.js' file Please remove 'assets/flits-recently-view.js' file Please go to Shopify apps section through Shopify left side navigation. Uninstall flits from there.

Mrds Canine Testing

Working great! The support people went way beyond the call of duty to help me do a couple of very important modifications to the code! Thanks guys that was a very refreshing experience!

Daisy Dreams Shop

Fast response. Good customer service.

Items 4 Fba Sellers Com

Recent experience with customer support is very vibrant. Recommended. And the app working smoothly as for us as well.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9