Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Cloud Pen

Amazing, easy to use program, back by helpful staff!!!

Lolas Tack Room

Super app for a great customer account. Easy to use, easy to customize. the wishlist and the recently viewed is a great addition to the app! The support is very efficient. They have an online chat and they respond and help you ASAP. I recommend this app.

Adsbuy Shop

Great support, great app, great account page for my customers, I'd always prefer to use Flits rather than any other account page provided by themes.

Aporro Net

Great backstage personal center.

Ionparts

This app was a great addition to my shopify page. The tech support team is awesome. They answered all of my questions quickly and accurately through their chat system.

Uma Wine Merchant

so far so good! very responsive and helpful customer service.

Scented Spirit Shirts

Excellent, quick customer service and great app!

S Outlet

Amazing App, I appreciate their support which they provide online, was talking to James.
You guys are great.

Great Help!!!!

Bang Bargains

Great app, makes everything easier. The customers doesn't have to email us questions about the order and therefore makes it a lot easier. The Flits team even helped me fix bugs very quickly. They respond very fast as well. Highly recommended app!

Sovereignejuice

Great app. Gives me customers complete control of their profile. Also, the support team is very responsive when there's an issue