Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

krbn

I had always felt that the user account section of Shopify was really basic and could use an overhaul. Flits does that and more. Allowing the customer to check their order history and re-order is a simple but must-have feature for any Shopify store. Amazing app and even better support. Trust they keep up the good work.

Solutionz

This is a must have app! Everything looks great and the app is super easy to use. Customer support is really awesome, helpful, and super fast! Special thanks!

ByHusted

Guys this app is amazing!
I have been searching for an app that could help me customize my customers account page. And by help from the guys behind the app, we manage to customize the account page just like I wanted it! These guys are very helpfull!
Thanks a lot for your help guys!

finderJoy 放大鏡

good app, there is easy to use , and especially for language change and css modify , also good service ( quick reply )

Moroccan Corridor

A must have app, even the free pack. The Account page looks now very nice.
You did a great work guys. Thank you!

COA Store

Great App. Excellent support. Resolves all the restrictions on shopify related to the order page. Great App

Ambaxo.com

Bugs should be this app not flits.
It takes support 7 years to reply, sadly 7 years is yet to complete.

Most ridiculous CS I have ever had to deal with. Wasted my money and time.

Monkmad

This app saved me for lots of my man hour work and made it easy, quick and best customer service. I got reply from the developer in like few minutes and helped me to learn the app.

Hipbuster

An amazing and a must have app. More than anything else, the Flits team is absolutely amazing. Quick to respond with a positive approach

satumakna4u

Great apps with great Support, i love it so much. they always help me whenever in need! This if my first time found beautiful Customer Dashboard!