4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing the customer account dashboard, making it user-friendly and professional. It allows for easy organization of customer data and offers features like custom menus, referral programs, and a credit store. The app is praised for its compatibility with various themes and custom storefronts, and its robust login page. Merchants also commend the responsive and helpful support team. Key features include customer self-service for invoice printing, order tracking, and account information updates.

Edited February 13, 2019

this app is super, i wish if i can post a screenshot from my current page. this app creates a customers account like top e-commerce stores amazon or ebay features, it includes all the necessary tools for customers starting from customer profile and orders, wish list, shipping address, credits, and package tracking (which i'll set up), app support is quick to respond and help on setting i live in EU and talked to them in the morning and they answered me in just a minute and now before i write this post it is around 9:00pm and they answered my inquiries as fast as i expected. i did installed the all the features and i created demo customer to test it and it works well, i recommended this app and 100% support is helpful.

KanZeeY
Norway
27 days using the app
June 10, 2019

Great app over Shopify's basic looking customer account page. Definitely adds a more professional looks and feel to our site (with minor coding tweaks I made to meet our needs).

Lots of useful add-ons if you require them. AMAZING and FAST customer service. I asked them if they could code me a Newsletter check box and they ended up coding a whole new tab just for this within an hour.

(at the time of writing this... I've been emailing and chatting in real time with support for about 2+ hours. Awesome and friendly service)

Thanks Flits. Keep up the great work!

PS...... I am in no way affiliated, sponsored or getting anything special for leaving this comment.

i-Bead
27 days using the app
Flits replied June 12, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving flits customer account page. Thank you for the five-star review.

Day by Day We are improving our merchants experience better with flits.

March 11, 2021

The app itself is great, its just needed with many other add ons, making the monthly fee a bit much for a store with a customer base right on the edge of a plan. An option for larger Flits branding with a free or very inexpensive entry option would give it the extra star!

winecountrycraftsman
About 2 years using the app
January 27, 2018

Super customer support you can use this application as you want
- Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

Highly recommended :)

Theuniquefit
India
26 days using the app
May 10, 2018

Love this app and the developers behind it! Very good functionality and options. Looks and works great on mobile. Would highly recommend using Flits to upgrade your customer dashboard, Flits is so much better than the standard Shopify customer dashboard and much better than the other customer dashboard apps we looked at. Plus, their team is very responsive and helpful if you need assistance with the integration. Highly recommend!!

Ogee Com
26 days using the app
February 19, 2019

Amazing customer service!!! James helped me create my user dashboard to look exactly how I wanted!!!

Step By Step
Lebanon
25 days using the app
April 5, 2018

Easy to use and great great customer support

Dollygirlexpress
25 days using the app
June 3, 2021

Very good app with good service! We asked several times for an adjustment and got a quick answer and were helped quickly. As far as we are concerned an extremely reliable partner.

Hello Archie
Belgium
November 19, 2021

Wir sind noch in der Anfangsphase und hatten Probleme mit der Darstellung im Theme. Der Support hat sofort und schnell gehandelt und uns individuelle Lösungen geboten! So sollte ein Support aussehen! Vielen Dank! Wir sind gespannt auf die weitere Zusammenarbeit!

Helle Kleven Shop
Germany
November 18, 2020

We've needed something like this for a long time! Glad we've got it now. It's really helpful for our customers to be able to see past order details without having to "drill in", and also to re-order easily. Flits customized the page for us so that we have Bold subscriptions access from this page as well, and we added a SMILE loyalty rewards permalink. That one doesn't work as well as we'd like (it fires up the site home page in a separate window) but it was enough for us to be ready for launching in our new theme and we'll work out the kinks over time I'm sure.
If you're fastidious about spelling and such like I am, you'll see some flaws, but the functionality trumps everything for us right now.
Customer service has been very good. Special shout out to Milind. Service is not instantaneous, but it has been consistently prompt and thorough. They were also very patient and polite when I was complaining about an issue that turned out to be my own fault.

DryEyeShop
Flits replied November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,