4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing the customer account dashboard, making it user-friendly and professional. It allows for easy organization of customer data and offers features like custom menus, referral programs, and a credit store. The app is praised for its compatibility with various themes and custom storefronts, and its robust login page. Merchants also commend the responsive and helpful support team. Key features include customer self-service for invoice printing, order tracking, and account information updates.

April 2, 2018

I just love it like seriously, all I wish is they add all the extra pay features on the premium once

Beautyglamshine
About 1 month using the app
July 30, 2019

I've been searching for an app that we can use to boost our customers loyalty until i discover this app. Support is excellent, fast and personalized. I appreciate their efffort in giving quality service to their clients like me. Good job guys.

myiworksph
Philippines
About 1 month using the app
Edited April 17, 2024

Not recommended, they charge you for everything, very expensive. If you surpass the total customers, they will not warn you, so the features dissapear. They charge you more and more every time you surpass limit customers. It is a method to hold you with the app definetly. Do not use this app or they will catch you forever.

FPnibs
Spain
Over 2 years using the app
June 17, 2019

I wanted to have a social login button and reward system for my store. This app really solved my problem and works exactly as I wanted. They got great support as well. Truly professional. Thumbs up guys. Keep up the great work.

Yehlo.pk!
Pakistan
February 1, 2021

Very lucky to find the flits. Thanks James and their team to solve our problems, very quickly and professional. We will use and share to others. Thanks

Custom Personalized Gifts, Design Your Own Fashion | Busydone
China
June 15, 2021

Incredible support team! I had MANY questions (our current email thread is 31 emails long) and the FLITS team helped me out promptly.

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
June 11, 2021

Direct edit is not activation. but Support team is great for us.
because, fast and correct solved to requirements.

ohora jp
Japan
February 16, 2019

If you hate the shopify customer page as much as we do then you need to get Flits. It makes for a much more visually appealing page when your customers log in. Available with plenty of features and colour customisation. Support is also top notch - James was quick to answer my queries about adding additional menu links from outside apps. So far I cant really fault this app

Ellay
Sweden
January 10, 2019

Great and nice apps! Fast respond from technical site. Easy to use and multi functions. very recommended.

Empayar AilyQairy
Malaysia
Edited March 16, 2020

Excellent Support. Got the support immediately without any headache. Did all the revisions requested. Best app support received and also the app is damn good.

ASHNA