4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing the customer account dashboard, making it user-friendly and professional. It allows for easy organization of customer data and offers features like custom menus, referral programs, and a credit store. The app is praised for its compatibility with various themes and custom storefronts, and its robust login page. Merchants also commend the responsive and helpful support team. Key features include customer self-service for invoice printing, order tracking, and account information updates.

October 25, 2017

This app is great. One thing it offers customers something to look forward to while shopping. Easy to apply discounts without letting the customers enter codes.

WOW! it changes your customer account dashboard making it look more classic and professional.

Support is always available and helps with anything you need!

Will I recommend this? yes, 100% get this app. Go out there and give your customers some credits

www.marjose.com

Madera Ph
Philippines
November 20, 2020

Is the only App that I found that is complete, also I had some implementation problem and they solved it immediately.

NIX.
Cyprus
Flits replied November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,
Flits Team

August 17, 2022

The out-of-the-box Account page is very simple and lacks any meaningful functionality, beyond order history. Flits helped us give more power to our customers and was incredibly helpful and responsive in getting the new Account Page to be exactly what we needed.

The Stainless Depot
March 3, 2021

I used their app and had a minor customization request. Their response was prompt and got my request fulfilled just in one touch.

Falcon Technologies, Inc.
Edited September 23, 2020

I do not usually leave reviews but this company 100% deserves it, I had a custom request that was taken care of very quickly and overall the customer service is top notch. Also the app is very easy to use and looks 1000x better than the standard Shopify customer account page.

PulseMods
July 3, 2023

J'ai contacté le sav à plusieurs reprises qui a traité mes demandes de manière très réactive, pro et sérieuse. Je recommande vivement.

RADISH GANG
France
August 5, 2020

Great app and even greater customer service! They helped make everything match my store theme. Everything looks great! I haven't launched my store yet, but have tested functionality, and everything appears to be working well. Thank you!

Andi’s Boutique
Flits replied August 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

November 30, 2018

Great apps with great Support, i love it so much. they always help me whenever in need! This if my first time found beautiful Customer Dashboard!

satumakna4u
Malaysia
August 23, 2021

It's great for Asian sites. and I was very satisfied with the fast and accurate response of the support team. It's a great app.

Deardahlia JAPAN
South Korea
September 28, 2020

Having looked at various customer account management apps this one certainly has the most functionality and the support team have been so helpful too! Would definitely recommend to others

Me Loovely