Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Humixx

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

July 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Helen

Small&co

franchement pas mal et cest gratuit profitez en je recommande tres pratique pour les budget serrer pas mal de fonctionnalité m

Hyggely

The forms were very easy to to create and when I did have an issue, Emma from customer service fixed my problem quickly and professionally! A HUGE bonus to this app is that it's free.
Thank you so much!!

Ironmeal

This app is fiiiiire , simple and efficient, get the work done it helpe me to creat beautifull contact and regestration form

Kitchens 'n Lights

Works well for a free app. I gave it 3 stars because they have made it difficult to change the form font sizes in CSS, and if so, should add Font Size along with Color in the appearance tweaks.

Shotspresso

This form app is simply wonderful and easy to use. Easy to embed and customise simple to use forms. Great app!

Ciber Monkey

Muy buena aplicacion, nos sirve mucho como empresa para tener una mejor imagen de marca y optimizar el servicio al cliente

Laysia Style

Great app! This app was everything that I was looking for except one item that I needed. I reached out to support and they were able to assist me by adding the missing item. The support is very responsive and top notch! Thank you!!!

LCR BLACK EDITION

Great app. Very useful. Had a problem with the installation, but the customer service was very responsive and took care of right away. It is working great. Love it.

DR.SHINE

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)