Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!

KLO Delivery

So far the app is easy to use and easy to integrate into my store! I would recommend for you to try! :)

Mind Entry

This is a great app! I really like it and i can defenitely recommend it!
I really like that its free, thank you!!

BOXLATINA.COM

Gooddd!!! app it will help me to keep forms in order and to have contact with my customers!!!!!!!....very gooooood APP

Il mondo di Wit

This IS a real great tool. Thank you very much. Does what it has to. Easy to install. Enough possibilities for for small shops to customize. Ask them for customization for your special needs

Vilano Bikes

Easy to use interface and lots of options, just what we needed to manage warranty support requests for our customers. Thanks!

Hill Napper

The app is incredible!! and the perfect support. I am very happy with with lobo!!
I am using 2 apps and they really work perfect, they are the best I have found on shopify! I recommend this app

Reflexcart

The Check I have reviewed the app is a really helpful app and also free with no hidden charges. I really recommend this app it's superb and easy to use and also it's form page looks awesome.

dotienich.vn

This app help me for conversion and up sales, but can input some letter. i hope it will update later

WEBCASO

I am a fan of Globo. I spent days looking for an app or places that allow me to do forms and no luck. I end up finding an app that I can work with and was happy about that. THEN......I've found Globo "Powerful Contact Form Builder". Sad to say, I dropped the first app that I used and now is using Globo. Why do I do that? I got to say, their work and customer service is excellent!!!!

webcaso.com

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review. 👍