Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Positivo Service

I love it, thanks a lot, very nice and smart . I will continue using a long time in my website! thanks!

Butterflydij Boutique

This app is easy to install, easy to update and very user friendly. I will definite recommend this!

Tamatebako

Very simple to use, fully customizable, intuitive user interface...and free !
Glad to have found this app !

Raja Gems

Works excellent and the support team is the best. I had some changes to the buttons that needed direct help and they did it for me quickly. Great Team.

Shaun Trainer Photography.

I really needed a simple way just for my clients to be able to attach an image file to emails through my site. This was absolutley perfect for it. I had a small issue at first but the support team got onto it really quick. Very happy with this.

Awakening Potential LLC

Very easy to set up with plenty of options to use to make the form just the way I would like. Lot's of features for a free version.

Superior Image

Perfect for what I needed, file uploads were nice. Easy to use. I don't have much more to say because it's that easy to use but I have to use 100 characters so now I'm rambling past that just to annoy my self.

FCPE-Kastler

I used this app to build a customp form. Works great in my case to allow people to contact me on my site.

bunnypup.com

Easy to use and smooth integration. Explained clearly in the tutorial. It is quite easy to use the app.

CARSOLL

Tried several similar apps before and this one is definitely best. Super easy to create forms, lots of features