Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 2, 2021

difficult .....................dokdokodkdok+dkdopkdpoåkdopåkdåpokdpoåkpdokdpokdpokdpokdopkdopkdpokdpokdopkdpokpdo

Vinduespudsning Danmark
Denmark
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
August 1, 2021

Really impressed with this app. Easy to implement and when I had some issues the support team was extremely helpful and quick to assist.

commaspaces
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 30, 2021

This app is perfect for our customer application form. Customer information is copied to Shopify where we can verify their information and send them their invite. The forms are easy to setup and come with great customization features.

Smile Stream Solutions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 29, 2021

Great app, easy to use with great support. See it in action here www.hbsensory.com! We use it for our products return form, it works great.

HB Sensory
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 28, 2021

We've been using this app for forms across our website and it's been great. Really easy to use, and never have any issues!

VersusMerch
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 28, 2021

I have been using the app for about 4 months now. The interface is responsive and easy to use. The free version is enough if you're starting out with your store.

HueCentral
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 25, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. Very practical app, good price, awesome features. Much better than those other superglamorous apps

GREMIOINVERSOR.com
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 22, 2021

Compared with other form apps I had paid and used, this app is amazing! They providing unlimited fields with the affordable premium plan, and the best is their customer service, which always helps when asked

Winnovo
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 22, 2021

The form is easy to create and customise, I had some trouble setting up the google recaptcha at first, but thanks to the excellent support I was able to set it up smoothly.

weskiii
Japan
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 20, 2021

Very appreciate the help that I get, it was quick and effective. I had a issue and they solved very fast.I recommend it.

Q'RIUS