Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Totality Skincare

works well. i wish you didn't have to fill out the form every time you want to go to next page while testing. You should have an option to disable the required input while moving through pages and editing based on content alone. Once thats done, i should be able to turn on required input and test fully as a user. Probably the only reason i would switch soon.

AWOWTECH

I am testing this app, if there is any feedback, I will update it immediately. How many words I need to submit this review?

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

This is a great app that works perfectly for our needs and easy to use. Excellent and fast customer service when I needed a few things tweaked. Thanks guys!

ladeshoppen.dk

Det virker fint. Jeg vil bruge det til at indsamle informationer om mine kunder i min webshop, så jeg kan lære dem bedre at kende,

Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company

Straight forward and easy to use - I created a custom form for exchange/return requests - so far so good!

RugStop

This is the best free contact form without a doubt. Fairly customisable and looks great. Would definitely recommend. Update: App has been and still works very well. Was able to remove the logo free of charge by simply emailing support. I am very happy with my experience. :)

U-BoatWatch

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.

DomTomShop.com

Easy to use does the job.
As an area of improvement, I would say that I' would like to have more graphic design options

Chandelieria

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.