4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. They value the ability to create tailored contact forms and the insightful data management and analytics features. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, with a support team known for prompt and effective issue resolution. Merchants also appreciate the app's reliability, performance, and additional features like automatic customer registration and a calendar for date blocking, even on the free plan.

May 25, 2023

The support team was so fast and efficient. They were also very friendly and so easy to work with. Thank you for getting our issue resolved so quickly.

Nutricost Wholesale
Almost 2 years using the app
September 13, 2023

The Globo team has consistently gone above and beyond to help me customize my forms. I was very impressed at the level of support I received for the app price! I am using a form to allow my customers to submit quote requests. I like the automatic email routing, which lets me alert the proper salesperson based on my customer's location.

Wells Abbott | To The Trade
3 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Overall good support. Much more responsive during the North American evening hours than daytime hours.

Pet Wellbeing Wholesale Canada
About 1 hour using the app
September 30, 2023

Very good application and with fast and efficient assistance.

Lastwolf Apparel LLC
Over 2 years using the app
August 14, 2023

Tools even on the free version seem quite robust with lots of customization options and support has been very helpful.

Nerds Need
About 2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Harley from Globo was very helpful and very quick with her responses. I would definitely recommend

Cheesecake Et Al
September 11, 2023

Powerful Contact Form Builder's best forms app for our website and support very fast helping.

PlanToys Thailand

kannax.com
Japan
About 1 month using the app
June 6, 2023

After initial issues with the integration (missing settings in Mailchimp) the app works just fine and is very intuitive to use. Thanks a lot for the fast & friendly support! Much appreciated :)

Wildbiene + Partner
Switzerland
5 months using the app
June 8, 2023

https://www.mindwarpepr.com Thank you for the amazing app and excellent service provided by your company! Your assistance has been truly helpful.

Mindwarp EPR Lighting Audio Event Productions