Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Envolve Bioembalagens

Easy to configure and use, far better than the native form from Shopify. Free and possible to take off the credits ;-)

TheHitchCompany

Very user friendly
Easy to use
looks good
and customer service was very prompt!
Well done Form Builder!

CrediYA Electrodomesticos

a very intuitive and easy to use tool, it also meets expectations. I am really delighted with it. I recommend it to everyone

SmittenbyPattern

good app, works well in my website. hopefully we find no problem in the longrun.
Thanks

NEOTOKYO STORE

It's definitely the best of contact form shopify app. Great support, easy to use, many of good functions.
wonderful.

Wyndmere Naturals

I am using this app to create a form to be filled out by customers requesting a recall on caps on our product for replacement.

BioArgana

good .....................................................................................................

Campus & Co - Cardiff

Excellent app. Very quick to set up and configure. Only have one question which I've just emailed in.

Aabha By Antariksh Creations

Best free app available for form building. It has many options
Takes a little bit of time to thoroughly understand how it works
Though it has minor bugs and some limitations it is offset by the free nature of the form
And great customer support

MySweetestKiss.com

Very handy form builder. I made a professional looking contact form for my website with reCapcha for avoiding bots. Highly recommended!