G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Hill Napper

The app is incredible!! and the perfect support. I am very happy with with lobo!!
I am using 2 apps and they really work perfect, they are the best I have found on shopify! I recommend this app

Reflexcart

The Check I have reviewed the app is a really helpful app and also free with no hidden charges. I really recommend this app it's superb and easy to use and also it's form page looks awesome.

dotienich.vn

This app help me for conversion and up sales, but can input some letter. i hope it will update later

WEBCASO

I am a fan of Globo. I spent days looking for an app or places that allow me to do forms and no luck. I end up finding an app that I can work with and was happy about that. THEN......I've found Globo "Powerful Contact Form Builder". Sad to say, I dropped the first app that I used and now is using Globo. Why do I do that? I got to say, their work and customer service is excellent!!!!

webcaso.com

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review. 👍

ozcarbuyers

Great App! would recommend this app to anyone without any hesitation. Very helpful team, quick to reply to any enquiries and always there to help! Thank you guys!! love it

Thr3strands Boutique

Absolutely love this app. It was user friendly and the instructional videos were so clear and simple to follow.

Doctor Now Limited

I need to duplicate a from. But I cannot see the "duplicate" action in the form list interface. Is it possible to duplicate a select form? If not, can you add this action please?

StrictlyLindsey

Super easy to use and free! You can't beat that. I use this for just about anything I need on my site.

Atypical Stitches

Easy to use. You can create multiple forms for your every need. Their customer service was incredibly responsive and helpful when the form didn't appear as expected.

BamBam-Customs