Reviews (1,515)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

Edited May 28, 2020

Super easy to use and implement your final form onto your website. I really loved the conditional logic options and was pretty impressed with myself after creating a few forms with this app. I would definitely recommend it!

Creative QT
November 22, 2021

Prompt answers and perfect customer service! The form creation functions are very good and we are able to build complex forms.

KLOTZ GRASSINGER®
Germany
Edited August 7, 2020

I have tried multiple survey form app and Powerful Contact Form seems to be the best & easiest to use. To publish the form on a page, simply paste the form code on a new Shopify page. Love it.

Goceb
Malaysia
February 13, 2022

Their dev support is amazing! Always ready to help and exceed our expectations. Thank you for always helping our store!

Issada Mineral Cosmetics & Clinical Skincare
April 28, 2020

It was pretty easy to navigate through set up and to imbed in our Shopify store. I would recommend to anyone.

Apricot Lane 5
January 31, 2022

I give a 6 stars to team support and EMMA's coordination, for reactivity less than 24h average. Very good app and easy to configure. I use many apps that needs to be tuned, well done with GLOBO support. I use successfully 6 apps from GLOBO supplier.

MultiShop.lu
Luxembourg
December 26, 2021

I love this app. It allows me to collect all the inform I need from my customers. I love that it keeps track of all your submissions

Kraving More Sweetz
Edited January 14, 2022

I used this app to create a membership form. Whenever I have request or concern, to my surprise their developer response and resolve is fast!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.
Edited June 19, 2020

It is very easy to use and has all the features you need. Definitely the best form app out there. Plus it's free.

Amaxy
About 3 years using the app
February 7, 2021

Great app and easy to use. Forms allowed us to create and capture unique data. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Decarp