Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited July 22, 2020

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

Humixx
China
Time spent using app: 11 months
PowerfulForm.com replied July 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Helen

Edited July 21, 2020

franchement pas mal et cest gratuit profitez en je recommande tres pratique pour les budget serrer pas mal de fonctionnalité m

Small&co
France
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
July 21, 2020

The forms were very easy to to create and when I did have an issue, Emma from customer service fixed my problem quickly and professionally! A HUGE bonus to this app is that it's free.
Thank you so much!!

Hyggely
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 19, 2020

This app is fiiiiire , simple and efficient, get the work done it helpe me to creat beautifull contact and regestration form

Ironmeal
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 18, 2020

Works well for a free app. I gave it 3 stars because they have made it difficult to change the form font sizes in CSS, and if so, should add Font Size along with Color in the appearance tweaks.

Kitchens 'n Lights
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
July 17, 2020

This form app is simply wonderful and easy to use. Easy to embed and customise simple to use forms. Great app!

Shotspresso
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 17, 2020

Muy buena aplicacion, nos sirve mucho como empresa para tener una mejor imagen de marca y optimizar el servicio al cliente

Ciber Monkey
Chile
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 16, 2020

Great app! This app was everything that I was looking for except one item that I needed. I reached out to support and they were able to assist me by adding the missing item. The support is very responsive and top notch! Thank you!!!

Laysia Style
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 16, 2020

Great app. Very useful. Had a problem with the installation, but the customer service was very responsive and took care of right away. It is working great. Love it.

LCR BLACK EDITION
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 16, 2020

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)

DR.SHINE