Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ETSUE

Location China

so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so goodso good so good so good so good so good

Sneaky and Copper

I have used apps from this developer for a long time and am 100% pleased. They are easy to use and very effective. Bravo!!!!! I like the fact that with this app you can just have an announcement or alternatively, you can have a goal for free shipping!

TWISTY’S BEAUTY

Location France

je viens télécharger l'application et je trouve ça deja pas mal ! Vous devriez améliorer davantage cette app.

Rixen's Enterprises, Inc.

Time spent using app About 24 hours

This app was very user friendly, with quick support. I loved that there was no coding necessary. I highly recommend this app.

CorksandBeauty

For someone who is limited skill sets for coding and afraid to touch the shop without having someone do it for you this app is so user friendly. I highly reco this plugin I think it will be really effective for conversions.

LookGoodEveryday

Location Netherlands

Very easy app to use! Setup was done in no time! Just adapt the bar to your style, and setup is done.

Privileged Moments

Just downloaded the app and will be seeing how it works and looks on my website. seems like a great

MINDONGOD

Super easy! I love this app! So easy to use and adds more professional look to your website. Which I love.

La Di Da Interiors

Super easy for a non techie store owner to install in minutes. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing if it increases conversion rates

Fun Art Home

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome! Very easy to use! I would recommend this to my friends and family. Go get yours now! Just download and go.