Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 17, 2023

暂时 没有使用太久 感觉还不错111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

WANGU TOYS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Eggflow replied January 20, 2023

感谢你给我们的应用程序提供4星评价和反馈。我们很高兴听到你还没有使用太久,但是你觉得还不错。我们将继续努力提高我们的应用程序和功能,以提高转化率和驱动销售。如果有任何问题或建议,请随时与我们联系。谢谢你选择我们的应用程序和支持。

January 16, 2023

This app has brought in traffic, I have not gotten sales yet.
I would recommend this app, it's very easy to use.

Cozy Moon Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
Eggflow replied January 20, 2023

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We're glad to hear that the app has brought in traffic to your store. While we understand that you have not seen any sales yet, we hope that the increased traffic will lead to more sales in the future. We are always working on improving our app and features to increase conversions and drive sales, so please do let us know if there is anything specific that we can help you with. We appreciate your recommendation and we're glad that you find the app easy to use. We will keep working hard to improve the app and provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for choosing our app and for your support.

Edited January 16, 2023

i like this app and if i get sales from this i will give 5 star review for sure i was try lot of apps but i think this one will be good

MegaShop
Croatia
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
Eggflow replied January 20, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you're interested in our app and that you think it may be a good fit for your store. We hope that you have a successful experience with our service and that it helps drive sales for your business. We would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a 5-star review if our app helps you achieve this. Thank you for considering our app and we look forward to hearing from you.

January 14, 2023

As a beginner store it really helps me to get traffic without any spendings. The more users the application have the more we get's ads so recommneded!

LUMI'S GEMS™
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Eggflow replied January 15, 2023

Thank you for the review, LUMI'S GEMS! We're glad to hear that our app is helping you to get traffic to your store without any spendings. And we agree with you that the more users we have the more ads we get, we are happy that you recommend our application. As a beginner store, we understand the importance of getting visibility and increasing traffic, that's why we strive to provide a cost-effective solution. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you grow your store.

January 12, 2023

pour l'instant sa va mais je viens d'installer nous verrons une fois que j'aurai essayer l'application

Soul Plane CBD
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Eggflow replied January 13, 2023

Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes heureux d'entendre que le processus d'installation s'est bien déroulé. Nous espérons que vous aurez une expérience positive en utilisant notre application et nous vous encourageons à nous faire savoir si vous avez des questions ou des problèmes. Nous apprécions vos commentaires et nous ferons de notre mieux pour améliorer notre service.

December 28, 2022

Started well on the first two days and then my traffic tailed off dramtically. Will give it one more go. And try some different products

The little box of luxury
Time spent using app: 29 days
Eggflow replied January 7, 2023

Thank you for your review and for giving our app a try. We apologize if you experienced a decrease in traffic after the first two days of using the app. It is possible that the products you were promoting were not as well received as others, or that there were other factors at play that affected your traffic. We recommend experimenting with different products to see if that helps improve your traffic. If you continue to have issues with the app or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@eggflow.com. We are here to help and would be happy to assist you.

Edited December 22, 2022

Great app and easy to use and navigate. It performs well on Shopify. You can see clearly what's going on with your store. I really love this App

Yourshopstore
Time spent using app: 22 days
Eggflow replied December 23, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback on the Instant Traffic app! I'm glad to hear that you find it easy to use and navigate, and that it performs well on Shopify. It's always satisfying to know that our products are making a positive impact for our users. If you have any questions or need any assistance with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to the support team. They will be happy to help.

December 18, 2022

Its free and provided good information...............................................................

Allsens
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 14, 2022

I need to see results first, then I can leave a reliable comment. For now, I have just added my products to get promote

unovatic
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
December 3, 2022

I used this app to bring me traffic it has done that brilliantly; however, I am still yet to make a sale.

ellope
Time spent using app: 5 days
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

Thank you for your encouraging words.