Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

astiraswellbeing

I am yet to use this app reading what it says it will do that is increase traffic for my shop, just lifts my spirit and it is just right for my store that so young. I really like the idea of boosting traffic for a new business. I hope it delivers on its offer.

Scathingtees

Great app for newbie! Can't wait to see the long term results. I like the idea of my success is dependent on others success.

Yalab

I used this app to help me generate revenue for my store. I was really impressed by it's accessibility.

JD Caze

I haven't used this app just yet as I've been asked to review right after installation, but 5 stars.

BODYAL

Excellent app to increase traffic to your store! I am so happy with the results, this has really helped me

Fudge Lifestyle Inc Store

Its an amazing app. Thank you guys I am learning so much and hope to become a great Shopify merchant!

Spot The Trend

Cool app. Can't wait to see how my traffic grows. Will update my review when I have stats to compare.

MTG & Co

So far I've liked this app, hopefully it helps bring new traffic to my store to help bring in a revenue to help save the planet!

The Bella Faccia Collection

I am looking to grow traffic to my website. I am a new business owner and I'm looking for sales and traffic to my website.

Jackets Express

Well, I've just installed this app; not sure of its impact yet but from other positive reviews am optimistic it would help my store grow. I will update you guys again soon.