Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mystic Utopia

Really awesome app! It hasn't lead to any conversions as of yet but i've only had it installed a day or so. Hopefully i'll have one soon!

Hello Mystic Utopia,

It was so nice to hear from you.

As you know that generating sales or the increasing conversion is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit. So, please give it time to operate more effectively.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Good luck with your business!

Nick's Custom Shirts

Pretty good at get impression but not to many sales sadly hopefully a few more days and ill get a hut

It was so nice to hear from you.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
In addition, you can refer to our Blog to learn more useful knowledge:

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Good luck with your business!

STAR CITY 915

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello STAR CITY 915,

It was so nice to hear from you.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Wildman Outdoors

Just started using but hoping for the best. Using it for traffic to my website because that is what i have been struggling with.

Hello, Wildman Outdoors,

Thank for choosing us!

SwaraGems

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing system and product placement. If you're looking for traffic with great engagement definitely check this out

Hello, SwaraGems,

Naturalhairbloggers

This app helped me to bring some traffic to the site. I really like how it boosted visitors to the site. In the future this should be done for free

Hello, Naturahairbloggers,

It was so nice to hear from you.

Thank you for choosing us!

thriftysolutions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simply added products to a campaign and set my budget using the free credits I received for installing the app on my shopify store. Within 2 days, my products were viewed 96 times! This is a great way to get your products out in front of your consumers and start making sales. I definitely recommend this app for new users.

Hello, thriftysolutions,

It was so nice to hear from you. We really appreciate it!

We hope that you will have more great experiences and share more new reviews in the future.

We are happy to supoort for you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Spicy Pie

Location Poland

It's very simple and accessible. Intuitive applications easy to set up and operate. I haven't tried all the functions yet, but I like it.

Hello Spicy Pie,

Harnoor’s Trend

Got Impressions in 2 days. Let's see how many purchase this app bring to me and I will give 5 star to the app

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review in the future.

Ritzy duchess shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far i got 5 impression so far good i like it i cant wait to see what the rest of the week so me i am excited to see what this brings me.

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that the app will bring to you many benefits next time.

I look forward to hearing from you.