Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Biztec

I am glad am using this app its helping traffic to my page I will upgrade in future thanks.im looking at more apps too.i enjoyed the easy use of this app.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

TKO Hair Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like this app. It helped me with the traffic on my Shopify. Thank you. Looking forward to exploring more on what this app has to offer.

MYBESTAMIGO

Great app to drive traffic to your website, beginner here and so far super easy to use and getting good results. I like how easy it is to use quick install and launch.

TrendsDen

I used the app to help me boost sales. I really like how am able to get to learn from other stores, how they drive traffic to their store.

diffusersRus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Getting impression but no visit has potential,......................................................

We were so pleased to hear from you.

As you know that tools will help you with certain aspects of the business process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. Besides, the conversion needs to have time and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating visitors. Therefore, you do not worry.

Speakers Unlimited

great app that brought in a good amount of free impressions and clicks on my shop. would highly recommend

TheBig.Shop

Location North Macedonia

intresting still testing goog fot reseaching product ..........,.....................................

Hello TheBig.Shop,

Softbabystore

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app . Work good . Not so eazy Ad . For little time take traffic to my site and that is good reason.

KAOUTH CASES

Location Morocco

I really like this app, is helped me to add some trafic to my store and i just started to use it, but i don't like to see other product in my store

Hello KAOUTH CASES,

It was so nice to hear from you.

Now we've added new features and you can adjust the ads displayed on your store when using Premium.

Ethereal Seer

Time spent using app 1 day

The app doesn't integrate ads well and it dodnt seem to generate traffic to my site as much as annoy visitors of other shopify pages with a relentless ad