Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Arts&Emotions Shop

This is a really useful app! Lots of options to watermark your products with all kinds of stickers, logo, discounts, etc. And there is a free option available too, which is great. Really recommend!

Stevvex

App is amazing ! I higly recomended it ! I use it a lot and I love how this works. Only problem is you must mark product per product in free version ! I would like if developers of app made chrome extension which I can use for another waltermaring for another sites and apps except Shopifly !

Glamix Maternity

I used the app for our images. It's easy to use, and can add the watermask in battle,very good! thank you very much

Hansson International GmbH

Really good app for Watermarks, I am happy to be able to use this one. probably will become a paid member, as it makes the job easier...

Theory of Thought

I've been using this app for years and I've never had any issues. Works perfect for adding and removing watermarks. I use it to add custom stickers from time to time to promote on going sales.

The Banger Store

The app is not watermarking consistently. Some images are getting different percentages of watermark, some images are not being watermarked and some images are getting duplicate watermarks - keep in mind that the photo I took for reference were all brand new items created by uploading new photos, not duplicating photos or anything of that sort. This is a mistake by the app that is causing our store to not look as professional as it should. I hope this review will help the company give us support - as of right now the only support I can find is a live chat that is not available at any set time of the day or day(s) of the week.

littlehuntersplaybox

nice and easy to use, it does what it says, reasonable pricing as well.
the app has a few good added extras for those who become members.

Crafts N Chisel India

Update: Thank you Jason for getting in touch, appreciate your help.

I am really upset after using the app. I used the app to watermark products on my website. To my surprise, it changed all the product images to 1st image and on restoring the image and deleting the watermark, all product images changed randomly deleting original images. I had to spend 5 hours deleting every image and again uploading all the images.
Further, after messaging twice to the company, I didn't hear back from them.
Really bad experience.

September 1, 2020

Sorry to hear you had this issue. This is usually caused by a conflict with a third party app that automatically updates product photos, such as a compression app, or other product photo app. Its also important to always test your settings on some individual products and verify the results. We have 1000s of satisfied users, and whenever we encounter an issue, we always take the time to troubleshoot and fix any problems. We sent you a email within hours of receiving your message, but did not receive any response from you. We provided you with a refund and you seemed satisfied with that result. If you want to use our product, its always best to be patient and follow the process to get the right result in the end. Best of luck

Dress365days

This is a wonderful tool we have used today. This make our life awesome with quick watermark on our products. It is quite rich in features.

EZ Fabric

It is an easy and free app to use to watermark your photos. Really nice to have app in Shopify. Will use more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25