Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

allcolor.germany

the app does what it should. she hasn't done that for 4 weeks. Logo and frame are not visible in the list view, but they are visible for the product. Remove or add watermarks and frames> will be ignored.
Therefore only 2 stars.

June 17, 2021

Hi, this app is NOT compatible with most third party compression apps and some SEO apps that rename product photos. If any apps change the filenames of the photos, they will no longer be able to restore because the system will think its a new photo. Did you contact customer support with any restore issue? We have a tool that will put back your original snapshot of photos. Please do not use Easy Watermarks while you have any other compression apps installed. We try to make this very clear in our FAQ and within other parts of the app. You can freely test the restore feature in our app at any time. It always works, unless a third party compression, photo editing, or SEO app is installed that modifies the product photos. Easy watermarks is perfectly compatible with SEO King and Swap Photo Editor. If you use these apps, you will never have an issue.

Eure Looking Good Designs & Apparel

This worked very well...until I decided that I wanted to remove their watermarks. I reached out for support regarding the request and wasn't successful after several contacts. The watermarks are still present on my products. I even tried to remove the watermarks manually before and after reaching out to support with no success!

June 16, 2021

Hi, we did miss your email back in March. We were not aware that it was a persistent issue for your shop. Restoring can stop functioning if other third-party apps are used to compress or rename watermarked photos. We have a repair tool available to restore your initial snapshot of product photos and we have sent you an email to follow up on this matter. 🙏

CEPERA GRAFIKA

A convenient app to use for watermarking protection and disabling the right click. The app is intuitively easy to use and have lots of options to set-up the needed style and kind of protection. Everything works just fine. Support team is responsive and helpful, which is also brilliant. Thank you !

Help Me Stand

I used this app to watermark my logo on my products. it works great. The logo is clear and it lets me position it as I like. I did not like that you have to pay 8/mo for more features.

ECS e-shop

The use of this app is very simply and useful. I like to do watermark with it, there are many options how to set your logo (rotation, size, visibility...). I highli recommend!

PSY Wear Store

Really good app, should allow you to choose how many pics from a product you want to add the watermark

friends4cause

This app is TOTALLY Amazing i love it!!! I totally recomend it. its a *five star its a must have....

Love Your Space

was working well. then it stop working. also it changed & messed up images..................................................................

SANTICHEESE

Works perfect! Free version is really user friendly and simple to use. Probably going to try the paid version!

Carousel Childrenswear

A bit of a mixed review of this app. I must admit, I've been spoilt rotten by excellent support from other app developers but can't say the same here. Support is slow and very limited. I had to nudge, nudge, nudge to get any support at all and then it was bordering on dismissive. Please factor this in if you are going to purchase this app. As for the app it is powerful but not that easy to work out how to use. It looks like it does an awful lot on the surface but when you use it you realise it is very limited. It frustrates the hell out of my client who is using it (although has stopped using the sticker function and is now jus using the watermarking). Yes, it does auto watermark in lots of different ways. Tick! Yes, it will add lots of different stickers including your own designs. Tick! Yes, add stickers based on a product tag. Tick! Yes, it does offer time limited stickers like New Arrival. A very useful feature. Tick! Then you try to combine different options in the app and that's when you run into trouble. It does have a great feature to add "stickers" by adding a tag to products but it will always be positioned in the default selected position. So let's say you have two different stickers and want to add both to a product. It will do it but they will be in the same position, say top left or bottom right. What this app needs (desperately) is the ability to create different jobs for different watermark and sticker options. This would allow you to apply different presets rather than being shackled by the last settings you used. The key to the success of the app would be to be able to add a number of different stickers to products and to be able to choose where they are displayed, say sticker 1 is top left and sticker 2 is bottom right. These would be controlled by the excellent tag feature in the app. So, I gave 3/5 for this app. It has so much potential but it comes with a health warning - it will frustrate you because you will see what you can potentially do with it but it falls short every time. So, one star lost for app limitations and one star lost for questionable support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28