Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

topmascotas

I think it is a very good and intuitive app but I would like to have some information for beginners because there are doubts that are difficult to solve, for example, i can't see the watermark i put on my product and i can't find some information about this problem

Angelle Hair Co.

really easy to use but sometimes i forget how to do certain things because there are many choices ss

Cruel Cotton

My favorite thing about this easy-to-use app is that it remembers exactly which image I want and where I want it, so every time I upload a new product, adding the desired watermark is as simple as clicking one button. Very awesome.

KANDI KANDI

Perfect for me! I like this app very much. It does the job properly. You can add stickers to the images of your products. Thanks for developing this app!!

PJ Products

great product, works well for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Very pleased with this App, particularly from the standpoint of customer support. Their team member worked with me, via online chat, for nearly an hour to resolve some issues, which were 100% resolved. Recommended!

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

ZaZoLi

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

Taiko Center Online Shop

Best Watermarks App. Very easy-to-use even with free plan. Easy to change the dimensions of the image and set up the image with watermarks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15