Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Craft de Ville

I'm using the free version. Works fine, but a slow process because I have so many items. Il like that you can set watermark location and transparcency and only have to do it once to have some consistancy.

Leatherlands

Its awesome appt to add watermark to all your images, easy to use and it wont take you very long to edit all the pictures

Moe Express

It is good, I use it for me promotions. it is a bit slow but it doesn’t bother me a lot. I would recommend it definitely

Mama’s Desserts

Doubled up my logo when I changed it even after I restored but other than excellent app logo looks good

November 10, 2020

Hi, duplicate watermarks happens whenever a photo filename has changed and it's always caused by installing another app like Bulk Image Edit, SEO Photo Optimizer, or another photo compression or renaming app. If any third party app modifies the image filenames, you will lose connection to the original backup files. It is highly recommended that you do not use any other photo compression apps, photo renaming apps, or other photo editing apps while you use this app. Please be sure to disable or uninstall those third party apps when using Easy. Easy already includes a compression algorithm, and is compatible with SEO King, for all your optimizing needs.

From The Villages

Very useful app for watermarking product photos
the free version allows adding manual watermarks in case people are not able to pay

Hippie Cartel

perfect app! thank you so much for your help with water mark I hope this review will help others see

Thefluffymoose

I used to manually add watermarks using Photoshop, which was time consuming. Love this app, simple to use, just does the job and Saves a lot of my time!

KM & Co. Designs

It works for what I need it to do. The one drawback is that you have to subscribe to watermark more than one photo at a time. I don't bulk update my media enough to make it worth $8/month, so I'll stick with doing a single product at a time.

Bostin Life

Really great free solution for those with a catalogue of few products, easy to use and ituitive program. Really glad to have tried it out. Managed to add my logo to all of my product photos with ease.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Quick to install, easy to use and a simple way to add watermarks or logos to your product pictures. Many more features still to explore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26