Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

RV Yard

Great app!
Easy to use and manage. Can definitely be more stream lined and tweaked to be more user friendly, but good all around

Chic for Everyone

I have been using this app for a couple of months on 4,000 products. It works very well, the selection of stickers is great, support is fast and efficient. What I like is that if my sale discount changes, I do not need to remove the first sticker, the new one applies to the ORIGINAL pictures. Removing thousands of stickers would take hours! Beware your number of variants! I had products with 100+ variants, it would take 5 minutes to update each product. I just added a sticker to 16 products with about 50 variants each and it took an hour. Also, the app does not provide a way to stop the run once it has started. I started a run then immediately realized I had made a mistake. I had to wait 1 hour before rerunning the job. But for products with a reasonable num ber of variants, the speed is reasonable. Thank God, otherwise updating my 4,000 products would take 28 days, running 24/24, LOL

The Wayward Queen

Works great!
Makes all the watermarks consistent on all my images, no matter the size.
I wish I had found it sooner!

Omicron Engineering Ltd

I have used this app, on the free plan, to add company logo watermarks to my products. It was effortless to set up, does everything I need it to, and the only downside of the free plan for me is that I have to do each product separately manually.

Feira do Brinde

Boa aplicação. A parte grátis dá para utilizar normalmente a app, só se torna chato ao inicio colocar produto a produto, mas é grátis, é excelente.

Kaolin

l'application est plutôt bonne, si seulement elle était gratuit :) malheureusement ce n'est pas le cas !

La Cave Éclairée

Très satisfait de l'application ! Pratique, ludique, efficace. Encore des améliorations possibles sur l'interface pour qu'elle soit encore + intuitive et logique mais très bonne app.

ShopImaginable.com

Does what it needs to do nicely. Wish pricing was more cost affordable! Can't justify the cost for a start up, would be nice to be able to do 3-5 images at a time for free :(

Country Scene Saddlery and pet Supplies

I use this app to show our product, Good app,Easy to use, Good help when needed,recommend it to use

Vinyl Superstore

Awesome, does a great job, awesome !Awesome, does a great job, awesome !Awesome, does a great job, awesome !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30