Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

The Sticky Spruce

Pretty time consuming to add a watermark to each photo, but still easier than remaking each mock up for my store. If you have the time, I would recommend it. I like that I can add a NEW sticker for the newest designs in my shop

OpalSupply

Love it! It has saved me tons of time and very easy to apply my company logo watermark for product photos.

Boundless Daily

really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i really good, i

July 4, 2019

Hi thanks for the review, however can you specify which features in the app benefit you the most? Cheers!

Sleiman

Tends to be a bit slow sometimes, I'm only using the free version but does the job pretty well, I recommend!.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for letting us know. We will take a look and update the app accordingly. We're glad you're enjoying it!

gronni

I really like this application . Free version is available and solve many problem. Thanks you very much :)

You're welcome! Cheers

phat88apparel

I used this app to add my logo watermark to all my products. Highly recommend for any seller who is serious about branding.

Ronini Official

I LOVE THIS APP! I can convert all my picture automated from png to jpg and my store loads faster, i can add Watermarks that look professional and its possible with the free plan, best app. I recommend this app 100%

MiriFitStore

i love this product,help me verry much and is perfect forme me,i used free plan on this product ....

Downshape

This app is awesome! I haven't paid for the full version yet as I don't have that many images to work with but when I do I will be sure to use Easy Watermarks. It's a very simple app that has a ton of customization features (for a free app).

Great job!!!

Mariscal Moda Hombre

AMAZING THIS IS APP! LA RECOMIENDO MUCHO PARA GENTE HISPANA YA QUE ES MUY FACIL DE USAR PARA TIENDAS ONLINE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17