Easy Watermarks

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 31, 2022

Si tienes el prepuesto para pagar la versión pro, sin duda vale la pena para ahorrarte mucho tiempo. Mientras tanto, su versión gratuita y todas sus funcionalidades son increíbles.

Cristallo's Jewelry
Guatemala
January 31, 2022

Packingbox
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 13, 2022

cool I like seeing my business name in my products. its easy and fast I like it because no one can really steal my photos

PrettieFace Productions
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 12, 2022

I used this app to add customs watermarks to my product pics. works great! i'm using the free version.

Castle & Kite
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 3, 2022

it is a very nice program it let's me watermark my things which is very useful to me. In concolusin this app is very good

Win Win Furniture
January 3, 2022

Love this app, easy best water mark ever. Can't imagine it any easier. Thanks alot guys for all the help

GO SHOPPING ZONE
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 30, 2021

This app helps me to easily watermark images for my client. I just use the free version and it works great! Highly recommend.

Umoja Fine Arts
December 30, 2021

Since have been using this app, it does all what i want i so much love it and i recommend it for any developer or store owners.

TrueSkin
Denmark
December 8, 2021

This app doesn't restore images well, , not so helpful support that doesn't respond to our inquiries.

Supplement Mart
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 16, 2021

This app works as it should and it is quite helpful (even if in free version) and easy to use. Recommended

Jewellery Ambre