Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

shweooe

Great app .. good for non payment plan availabe. . But you need to put every pic one by one. But it is still ok . takes time.

Quillingart Deutschland

I've been using this app to add my shop's logo to my product's photo. Using the app is simple and for me it is all what I need. Would be nice, if the free version would allow to watermark a batch of e.g. 5 or 10 products at a click, instead of just one.

Lamoda Store

free version works great, gives you control over text, logos, position, etc. If you have more than 50 products I suggest to pay and save time for bulk edits.

Witter Gebit

It works great. I'm using the app for all of my product pictures to watermark and compress. It is easy and efficient.

AUDI R8 PARTS

Quaki Business

Its very easy to install and operate. However, free app is very tiring to do. You have to watermark all products individually.

MiCiShiBi

Very easy to set up and to understand. Useful for who'd like to protect their own contents. Thanks for providing this app! I'll recommend it!

Simple Arabia

easy and free :)!!!!
The free plan is a bit tiring but its free at the end of the day. Very easy to use

Atzana

Good. I like this app. For free version, you have to change your photo one by one. Or you can pay 8€ per month.

WhiteHouseFurniture

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23