Easy Watermarks

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Free plan available

PrettieFace Productions

cool I like seeing my business name in my products. its easy and fast I like it because no one can really steal my photos

Castle & Kite

I used this app to add customs watermarks to my product pics. works great! i'm using the free version.

Win Win Furniture

it is a very nice program it let's me watermark my things which is very useful to me. In concolusin this app is very good

GO SHOPPING ZONE

Love this app, easy best water mark ever. Can't imagine it any easier. Thanks alot guys for all the help

Umoja Fine Arts

This app helps me to easily watermark images for my client. I just use the free version and it works great! Highly recommend.

TrueSkin

Since have been using this app, it does all what i want i so much love it and i recommend it for any developer or store owners.

Supplement Mart

This app doesn't restore images well, , not so helpful support that doesn't respond to our inquiries.

Jewellery Ambre

This app works as it should and it is quite helpful (even if in free version) and easy to use. Recommended

TShirts By MJ

I have been using Easy Watermark for a few days now and I can't speak about how easy it is to use with photos.

Ibeyostudio Showroom

Great app! Makes it easy to use with preview option to edit your settings before watermarking, works smoothly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31