Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

CherryAffairs Singapore

Easy to use and support from Brian is really fast and helpful! Would love to have more features but it's unachievable mostly due to Shopify's restrictions. I hope it'll be a little cheaper though!

Love Does Store

Nicolas was incredible in helping me set up my store discounts and understand better how to do things! 10/10 recommend!

mylovingbrushes

I am pretty happy about this app, and the customer service ! Louis has been awesome with me. Now I will check if this app is able to convert my customers !

Hawking

App appears to have certain customization issues, however with Peters help I was able to settle all those issues. FIND PETER

Modernica Inc

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

The Panic Room

Was a little confusing when first installed, but awesome and really quick responses from the team! They will be on it before you know it

Willow & Nest

This app could have been useful in our campaign however we had a few issues with the "spend $___ get something free" linking up to our oberlo product and then to our aliexpress product order, thus resulting in the customer not getting a shipping confirmation. Could be an amazing app if there is more specific setup instructions to avoid issues like this. I just want to say that the staff are super attentive and quick to respond to any issues/needs and do there best to assist. Thanks!

Di Morelli Skin Care

Still testing the app (will be happy to review again in a couple of months), but works well so far, many options for promotions, gives you flexibility to be creative. Customer service is great, quick response, Peter (thank you!) helped us changing some details that were important to make things work and look the way we needed. So far, happy with the choice!

Fabulousmom01

Awesome app, but expensive. Fast response from the support team.

Maia Gianna Organic Mfg

Too early to say if the app will work well for me. Am still in my first 2 days since the app was activated. But I like the features and I feel that they could really encourage people to buy from my site. Hoping my gut fee is right :)