Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Gsdesing

the worst app on shopify, they make you look for thinks that your theme does not have and the one that the theme has when you add coding just mess your shop...NO GOOD.

Now I believe that the five stars review are paid review!

July 15, 2019

We're sorry your experience with our app was not up to the mark. It would be better if you let us help you install liquid code. Please leave the work for us to avoid any unexpected troubles and reach us at support@secomapp.com to grant us the access to your store. Thanks!

Takeagem

The app page says they offer 14 days free trial, but when I tried to install the app, it said that I will be charged the next day and I have only 1 day free trial.
Not good.

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review so I have a chance to make it clear for you.
You are only have full 14 free trial days for the first time you've added the app. Trial days will be kept auto counted down for next time you re-add it (if any).
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com to request a trial renewal on your shop.

Colour Is Sound

Do not use this company! I asked them to install a simple discount - buy a t-shirt collection and then get 25% off any other single t-shirt,. After three days of email exchanges they told me they couldn't create my discount - then suddenly on my store without any notification from them OR PERMISSION from me - they had created new variants on all my products giving customers 25% off. ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!! I have had to refund orders rather than fulfill them as the variants installed by Secomapp meant I was trading at a loss - which as we all know - is bad news. Terrible, appalling customer service and a terrible product. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.i did try and communicate with their CEO before writing this review and his response was so poor i felt compelled to write this review, Really folks - do not waste your time and money with this company

July 15, 2019

We are really sorry for the trouble caused. I just want to explain more details in this situation: Most promotion apps, including our Free Gifts app are supposed to create variants for gift products, which is noted in the installation guide. Now we have updated our app so that gifts base on cloned products not by variants.
We have disabled all rules when we were informed that our app did not work as you requested to avoid the situation that customers can buy discounted products.

Premium Dog Treats

App does NOT work. There is no rhyme or reason to why it decides to work one minute and not the next. This should not be that complicated...it causes an absolute nightmare for our customer service and orders department.

July 15, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that most of your above complaints have been rectified. When you need further assistance, always feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Fellows Essential Gentleman

Spent 3 hours trying to decode the install instructions as they are in very poor English. After 4 hours we had the app installed but the app didn't work. If you are looking for an app that automatically offers 2 for 1 deals at the checkout by auto deducting deal at the checkout this app is not for you.

July 15, 2019

About the issue on Checkout page, actually, there's nothing for any 3rd party like us to work due to the unlimited permission from Shopify for security matters. Our team of experts will gladly take care of your needs if you choose to use our app again. Thank you :)

Aquatech Imaging Solutions

DOES NOT WORK! App would freeze up whenever we tried to edit settings and support was promotd but not helpful in resolving this.

July 15, 2019

We're sorry your experience with our app was not up to the mark. Because we were on holiday and not there to support you when you reached us(We also have noticed all merchant by our holiday popup inside apps). We are back now and gladly back you up with our best if you could give us a second chance. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance. Many thanks!

Gruff Pup

It doesn't work don't waste your time.

July 15, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It would be better if you let us help you install all liquid code before you try testing the app. Our team of experts will gladly take care of your needs if you choose to use our app again. Thank you :)

Thefighterinside

Do not buy this app! Can't use it on Firefox by their own admission. Can't upload full collections for the gifts. Can't get a refund after 3 weeks. Horrible experience!!!

July 15, 2019

We apologize for causing frustration. The issue of using it on other browsers like Firefox is nothing to worry about which could be handled within minutes. And sorry about the collection uploading because you want too many products (about 12000 variants) as gifts which exceed the number the app can handle. Finally, the process of refund also depends on Shopify. We are so willing to back you up with the best from our side. Thanks for your kind understanding.

The Deity Store

Bad support, dont reply to email properly and won't even help fix the problem. Waste of money

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experiences with Support team. And we believe there might have been misunderstanding or missed mails. Because we provide free support everyday (from Mon-Sat Noon) We have sent you a follow-up email. Please search emails from our team email support@secomapp.com. Thanks!

Barhealy

Installation resulted in an over-write of our system configured base currency (Euro), which displayed prices to our EU customers in US Dollars for over 4 hours. Highly unprofessional.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experiences with Free Gifts app. This issue has been totally handled by now. If you still find it in any case, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com