FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Maude Vintage

Quick to respond! Fixed my issue and the app worked as described. The app then picked up all my customers and I was ready to go. They are working on rolling out some new features. So I am hoping that these new features include the ability to account for the credit that is used through reports. Right now it shows up as discount, if your store has other discounts you would not be able to tell them apart. We will be using this FreshCredit as trade we offer customers for trading in inventory. The ability to search a customer by name would be helpful. I look forward to seeing what their new upgrades are! I have a lot of faith in this app particularly based on their great customer service!

Homefield Foods

Very helpful team and a very useful app. Thanks Fresh Credit for the amazing solution to a common problem. Highly recommended.

Lastseason

Good app and good service. Could do with some more reporting/filtering stuff.

Simplyrawsomeus

It's super easy and very simple to use. Not sure if it's worth the money but considering the other choices out there this was the best. It would be nice to be able to email the customer when a credit is issued with the ability to attach a note to it. Also to be able to see the balance or issue multiple credits is a little confusing but I figured it out.

Kulaushop Sk

apps looks pretty good. We see there big potential for customer retention. However need to test it for longer time.

Recommend it!