FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

by ByteStand

Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy

Southern An Sassy Boutique

Amazing custom service! Went above and beyond to help me and figure out the issue I was having! Would deff recommend!

Northwest Sportscards

This app works well and is constantly getting better. The small dev team is very prudent about responding to any questions you may have. Though there are a few things I wish the app would provide, the team is working very hard with constant improvements on the app. If you actually want good customer service and a well made app I would get this one.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love the idea of this app! It's so exciting and fun! It's also very simple to use and not all that expensive. Lastly, the customer service is fantastic! I had like a million questions and now I don't have any.

BetRei - Apostas Online

O aplicativo resolveu meu problema, pois eu queria incluir e remover créditos para meus clientes usarem na minha loja virtual quando quisessem e que pudessem usar o valor total ou parcial do crédito, isso não consegui fazer com os cupons de descontos padrão da Shopify, então o Fresh Credit resolveu meu problema. Sem falar que estou sendo muito bem atendido pela Cara e ela além de muito atenciosa, tem me orientado a usar a ferramenta da forma correta. Fora isso, eu solicitei a tradução do texto do botão e do pop-up e o botão já foi traduzido, faltando apenas o pop-up, que eles se prontificaram a traduzir em 48 horas. Estou muito satisfeito. Parabéns a todos da equipe e pelo aplicativo bastante funcional.

Dirty Jane

I started using this app to issue store credits to my customers. Shopify doesn't have this feature (crazy) and issuing store credit via Gift Card created false sales numbers. This is a much better system to track credit. Look forward to the day I can add expiry dates. Customer service is fast and friendly.

Howe Bowtiful

The service I received from Cara in resolving my issue was top notch! The support team is fantastic!

Espe Vegan Corp

A great app for tracking Credit Notes and really quick, excellent customer service. Very easy to use. Sadly we couldn't use it as it conflicted with another wholesale app we were using. Gutted.

The Catalina Rose

Cara was very helpful in loading customers for me &ensured the rest of the app was loaded correctly

Musc Intime

Very easy to use application, my advisor Cara is very professional and answers all questions. Fantastic. I recommand

DaKine Holdings

We had an issue with the app loading in our custom theme. We hopped on chat and Cara solved the problem instantly. Great app. Great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6