FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Forever Bee

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

iNerdz Parts

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

Staple Swim

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

FAYT The Label

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

Farm Charm Decor

I have this app installed and it works great. I had some issues when I changed my theme and customer support got everything fixed me. The respond quick and were very kind. Thank you.

PixieLane

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

Rosie Daze Boutique

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE

The Fresh Credit app has been the perfect solution for our store! The app is easy to use and the developers were able to adapt it to my theme with relative ease. What minor technical issues I've encountered have been solved quickly by their responsive support team. Thank you Fresh Credit!

flash vidéo

This application is great, simple and effective. The customer service has installed me very quickly and those despite the problem of translation because I am French and my English is bad. I use it for prepaid cards so I can also manage my clients' credits internally

Fitcover Australia

This app really does make it easy for small and start business owners to take care of their customers. Transactions are faster and easier for both the business and customers giving us more time to focus on other things to improve our business rather than the problems that this app has already solved for us :) good job!!

Previous 1 3 4