FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Rosie Daze Boutique

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE

The Fresh Credit app has been the perfect solution for our store! The app is easy to use and the developers were able to adapt it to my theme with relative ease. What minor technical issues I've encountered have been solved quickly by their responsive support team. Thank you Fresh Credit!

flash vidéo

This application is great, simple and effective. The customer service has installed me very quickly and those despite the problem of translation because I am French and my English is bad. I use it for prepaid cards so I can also manage my clients' credits internally

Fitcover Australia

This app really does make it easy for small and start business owners to take care of their customers. Transactions are faster and easier for both the business and customers giving us more time to focus on other things to improve our business rather than the problems that this app has already solved for us :) good job!!

LOVE|LABELS

Love the app. Super easy to use and navigate through. Customer service answers really fast and is very helpful

Fawn Shoppe

Um. Life changing. Just installed this app--customer support was amazing. Now I can store credit in customer accounts--solution to one real limitation of Shopify.

Petite Studio

Big help to be able to issue store credit. Allowing me to keep more dollars in my business. I tried this and a competitor and Todd was willing to help me with some custom coding to get it working on my site. Very helpful. Highly recommended

Generation Outcast Clothing

Finally a cost efficient and streamlined store credit app, this app has made our returns process 3 x more efficient by saving us around 2 minutes per credit we issue, and for a store with 10s of thousands of customers this is something we badly needed, if you are still creating individual discount codes as store credits for your customers I would highly suggest this app!

Intrust Bank Store

Customer service was very good and very fast. Great app!

All Natural Bully Sticks

Great app, and fantastic customer service! Todd is very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. There was an issue where the app wasn't working properly with my theme, Todd answered my phone call right away and kept in touch with me through e-mail and let me know as soon as he got it fixed! Would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you, Todd!

Previous 1 3