Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Personalisedprint4u

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are totally new to POD and have tried a few POD apps. This is the best one in my opinion. The products are great and the price is one of the best, if not the best out there.
The app itself is so easy to use which for a beginner suits us well. 10 out of 10!! Oh, and delivery times have been great especially considering these unusual and trying times.

Good Soldier Apparel

I use this app for t-shirt/hoodies design uploading and printing. The prices are great and so are the sizes, and they're available. So far, my designs have come out great. I look forward to working more with Fuel in the future.

Apparelee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best prices on POD products. Customer support live chat is very good as well. Thank you very much :)

Duck Shade

Location India

The app is amazingly user friendly and the best part is the Support desk. They'll get back to you fast and guide you well. My experience has been wonderful.

8banana

Location Vietnam

I received early and effective support from the support team, very good for my job! Thanks very much!

AllFunCreations

Fuel's customer service is great. I get a response usually within the hour. Any shipping issues will always get taken care of with no pushback. Very ethical company! Product selection grows periodically and is getting better!

Sayings4Life

Location Mexico

I like this app because is easy to use. They have a great variety of styles and colors and the customer service is awesome!

Throwback Momma

Just in the beginning steps with trying this vendor and the communication w/ the team has been phenomenal! Very quick with their responses and super friendly. I am very excited to see where this new relationship goes!

Lucky + Lovely Shop

So far this app and service has been amazing. The app itself is a little glitchy at times but the quality of products and speed is amazing. I highly recommend you use Fuel!

November 29, 2020

Very happy to hear about your experience so far, Melanie! Let us know how we can continue to help you grow your business :)

Interest Pod

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fuel's customer service is great. I get a response usually within the hour. I can't say enough good things about this service!
Great Quality and Fast Shipping

November 29, 2020

We are very please to work with you!! So great to see your sales volume continue to grow as well