Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Free

croomart

Best App Ever. Instant help and quick delivery. I just love to use this app for all my orders. I would recommend others to go for FUEL too.

Teeshirt25

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

Aviator Custom Print

I used the other guys for years and then I found FUEL. Best price and accessible Customer Service!!!

Tammar's™

Excellent service! super-easy usage when creating a product, t-shirt quality is really good, and fast shipping (to Australia) in spite of COVID-19! highly recommended! The people who work there are extremely helpful!

Deep Sea Dreams

The company is great, the customer service is great and their printing quality control is great. Nearly 900 T's sold and less than 1% have had an issue related to their printing! I am very happy. But here is an issue I raised before once which I don't think they clearly understand. Due due todays logistical supply issues, often certain colors are not available. When a specific size and color are not available you get an error message on that order. At this point you have to notify the customer and then provide them with a list of colors for that size which are available. This takes going into their inventory popup, selecting the style of shirt and scrolling through a list of nearly 30 colors and 6 sizes. You then have to open another window with a sample of colors available and mark the colors off for the customer, then send the customer an email asking to please select another. It takes at least a half hour to do this and then send an email, once you get a reply then you have to go back in the apps orders program and change the color to resubmit the order. This is a big pain and time is money when you go through this process. Their site and process designers could easily create an automated reply which lists ONLY the colors available for that particular size and style shirt. This list would also need to show the actual sample colors available. Thus this could then be quickly sent (forwarded) to the customer for them to choose a replacement. My one year anniversary using Fuel was the end of May for the record they produced nearly 800 shirts for me and maybe 6 had issues with poor printing and perhaps 3 where due to my design (lines letters too small etc. Every time they quickly replied an the problem was solved by sending out a new shirt! Again my only issue is the cost for the second design image at $5 as I want to keep costs down as low as possible. December 9th, 2020 Since I restarted my store using Fuel at the end of May, as my main POD supplier, Fuel has printed me nearly 600 shirts / hoodies! About 4 of these shirts had issues with the image alignment / quality control. Additionally only 2 had issues with delivery (but these were to outside USA ) My biggest complaint is the following, in an attempt to keep the costs down and offer customers shirts at less than $20 each Fuels charge of an additional $5 for a second print on the same shirt is to me, high. Anyone can find the wholesale costs of the shirts offered and when one orders a second print, your buying the shirt again. The 5 dollar additional cost is significant and causes you to have to raise the price of the shirt 25%. It would be great if they could have some type of flexible plan that addresses these issues. I hope Max sends me an email with some ideas or offers to address this. July 20 Since May 26th, 2020 I have had over 200 shirts made by Fuel. I have yet to receive one complaint from a customer regarding quality issues (knock on wood). That says a lot! My only complaint, is that the charge for a two sided design is $5 extra. Which Is like buying the T shirt twice (I buy whole sell for special tees produced buy me so I know the cost). The $5 extra charge cuts deep into the profit margin if you are trying to keep your shirts under $20 with free delivery. I hope Fuel will reach out to me and perhaps come up with a better price? June 11
Received quick communication from Max Bhala and Fuel after raising a few concerns. I got my questions answered and for now things are going good. As those who are developing businesses know customer service is indeed the most important aspect in building and retaining customers. keith@deepseadreams.com

Joy Goodies

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Need Panda

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP, VERY FAST SHIPPING. HOPE TO WORK WITH THEM IN LONG TERM :), They shipp the product really fast and customer support is also really very good

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!

AVANI

this is the best print on demand app ive ever used and has the best prices love it so much, thank you max!!!

ABBA Shirt Co.

4/6/2021 - I have stuck with Fuel thru the pandemic and tried a few samples from competitors with my business, brokenchainsapparel.com. Fuel's printing has been better than most that are close to their price point. Their printing and delivery is always within their advertised production lead times. I did have an issue with a customers chest logo not being correct. Max reached out to me right away to let me know they did find a problem within their system. He refunded me the full amount. Max kept me up to date with the investigation and solution. The one thing I wish Fuel would do is integrate live inventory so that if it isn't available, a customer can not order and then have to be told that it is currently out of stock. This would be a great feature if they could implement this. Again, the print quality has been really good other than the one issue with the chest logo. I have several of my designs that I have wore consistently for a year and the print still looks good. 5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,