Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!

AVANI

this is the best print on demand app ive ever used and has the best prices love it so much, thank you max!!!

ABBA Shirt Co.

4/6/2021 - I have stuck with Fuel thru the pandemic and tried a few samples from competitors with my business, brokenchainsapparel.com. Fuel's printing has been better than most that are close to their price point. Their printing and delivery is always within their advertised production lead times. I did have an issue with a customers chest logo not being correct. Max reached out to me right away to let me know they did find a problem within their system. He refunded me the full amount. Max kept me up to date with the investigation and solution. The one thing I wish Fuel would do is integrate live inventory so that if it isn't available, a customer can not order and then have to be told that it is currently out of stock. This would be a great feature if they could implement this. Again, the print quality has been really good other than the one issue with the chest logo. I have several of my designs that I have wore consistently for a year and the print still looks good. 5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,
Max

blackowl45

I'm literally glad that this app exists! they have the lowest prices, Tons of t-shirt colors, I ordered a sample and the printing quality and colors are very good, I sell on amazon and this company gave me a second chance to lower my prices and beat the competition in the marketplace, the app interface is simple and very easy to use, highly recommended, thank you!!!!!

STONED CULT APPAREL

*UPDATE* Changing from 5 stars to 3 because after a month or 2 of wearing one of the test shirts I had printed, I noticed the print started cracking and flaking. Not a huge amount but, honestly, when trying to grow an apparel business any amount is too much. All the other positive things remain true but I may just end up finding a new pod service for the time being over this.

Made a switch from Printful to Fuel and so far have not been disappointed. Before I go on, it must be noted that the printed colors from Fuel were nowhere near as vibrant as Printful's printing. Having said that, Fuel offers low enough prices that I was able to significantly reduce prices for my customers while simultaneously increasing my profit margin. The quality of products is mostly on par with Printful, though with less options. Oh, and the excellent shipping speed must be noted. Its my understanding Fuel uses expedited shipping at no extra cost (or something like that). Im looking forward to more improvements on Fuel and definitely looking forward to having more options in products but for the time being Im definitely sold on Fuel.

PS - *Dear Fuel, add leggings!*

giftybotique

Fuel is the best thing that happened to me during the pandemic situation. They are working extremely hard and ship fast! is it a pleasure to work with them. Thank you, Fuel Team!

Saved by the Ride

Friendly interface, fast fulfillment, lowest prices in the category. I highly recommend and I look forward to more products to be added to the catalog!

Red Bomb Graphics

I've been using two other services to get started with my Customer Dirt Track Racing Shirts and apparel. I stumbled on Fuel by accident and after getting a sample I made the switch. I've actually started making some money with the low prices. My first year with the other services I barely made $400. My first month with Fuel I've made over $1200. On top of the $$$$$, the print quality is better than the other services I used in the past. Brighter and more crisp prints. a little larger back print area and very quick responses. I am more than pleased and my customers are as well.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

****taking this all back. They were great for the first 30 day trial. after that a major drop off. They won't contact you back and will send out terrible product. They can't get an order out of the shop in under a month.

before you try them, check out the BBB and you'll learn everything you need to know. TONS of filed claims against them.

brucedane.com

In all honesty, I almost went with Fuel as my main print on demand supplier. After comparing samples from various providers, they were the 3rd best in terms of print quality (as determined by comparing sharpness, color vibrance, color accuracy and print alignment). Printful and Monster Digital (on Printify) were better, but Fuel was good for the price.

For my store, the #1 priority was print quality, therefor I chose not to go with them. If your first priority is price however, I would recommend them.

Shipping and fulfillment times were difficult to judge because of Covid-19.

Another thing to note for Canadian sellers: tracking stops once the packages cross the border into Canada.

mugabeemugs

With 4-5 years of experience in POD I tested like 20 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and fast turnaround time before!